• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros 4 roster to be completely revealed next month on corocoro

Grakl

As much as I love the discussion about buttocks,

ENTIRE ROSTER TO BE REVEALED NEXT MONTH BY COROCORO

nfFBmjD.png

Source: http://corocoro.tv/next/

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It's showtime!

Mistle

what? for real? o__o

even after the entire roster is revealed, people will still speculate until the game is out

Where are you getting the Smash Direct stuff?

...even though that's clearly what's going to happen. CoroCoro obviously does not have the exclusive on the entire roster.

random25

Hype train is just not stopping at this point!

Prepare your snacks
and handkerchiefs for possible tears
, sit back, and enjoy the ride!

Now, they may still not show every character. It may just be trying to hype up their magazine. Maybe they mean all the characters that have already been revealed? It's a possibility.

Also, there's nothing about a Direct.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Now, they may still not show every character. It may just be trying to hype up their magazine. Maybe they mean all the characters that have already been revealed? It's a possibility.

Also, there's nothing about a Direct.
I could see this happening; videos first please.

Not

Banned
Kinda crazy how we won't be debating about characters anymore for 4 whole months before the Wii U version is released (not counting JapanGAF).

How will we hype??

EDIT: I mean, I guess there's always the 3DS version. Unless the lack of 3DS owners in my vicinity has anything to say about it

NotLiquid

This is... a weird thing to do.

I thought Sakurai and Nintendo would run these kinds of announcements by their own channels. Why announce EVERYTHING in a magazine? I know CoroCoro is big with Pokémon but with Smash this seems completely ass-backwards.

Top Bottom