• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Account bug that prevents License Restore on PS4 (Cannot play any games)

geordiemp

I just got this today. Bought minecraft on the web store got home and went to download it but isn't showing as purchased.

My library shows 0 games even though it lets me plays all the games I have installed. Tried restoring licenses got that exact error code.

Tried rebuilding database and didn't do shit.

What options do I have left before I'm forced to call support? All I wanted was to play minecraft :(

Same here, PSN store and the servers they use for digital licenses for games we have bought = disgraceful

I cannot play any digital games on my Ps4 (my son can play on his). This digital licensing rubbish needs strengthening OR dare I say it a 24 hour period where the games can work if the servers are bugged out.

Also I cannot view my wallet or purchase history

Viruz

Seriously!

DTPGyTu.gif

I'm not even mad... Just a bit.

Danneee

So, I'm having this issue now too. Just upgraded to a SSD and suddenly it doesn't acknowledge that I have bought Trials Fusion.

CozMick

Banned
I havent been able to restore licenses for 3 months now.

Kinda worried as I have a new PS4 coming as a secondary, will I still be able to download and play my games on all accounts on that console?

Danneee

And you did restore licenses correct?

False alarm! I apparently bought the game with another account, sigh...

So everything is fine and dandy, it seemed a little too suspicious that the game didn't even come up in my purchase history.

Edit: and I can't restore licenses. It counts 50 items to restore but when it gets to 46 I get an error message. Every time.

pelican

I now have this problem.

I can't download Dragon Age which I've just bought. (ce-37700-7 error)

Sony UK support are terrible and unhelpful. This level of service is a disgrace.

There is some really weird shit with this license restore crap on PS4. It just feels so restricted and messed up that this can happen.

OP, have you tried deactivating all PlayStation systems?

Go to PSN Store on your PC (or click this link)

Sign in

This should return you back to the store/link page I gave above.

Hover over your username on the top right and click on account settings

Click "Devices" tab

Go to "PlayStation systems"

There is an "activate PlayStation" option along with pictures of the systems you have with your account active on them.

Try Activating your PS4 from here, maybe?

Do you alternatively see an option to deactivate all PS systems? It used to be there, but I can't seem to see it on mine.

There used to be a way to deactivate ALL PlayStations on here, but you can only do it once every 6 months. I can't find the option, so I don't know what happened to it. It may be somewhere on there. You can also see a list of all your media (downloaded games) and their expirations, in case there is something there that can give you a clue.

Maybe you should wait until @YOSP possibly messages you back, but maybe you can try this too

Good luck!

Edit: Ah, nevermind, fixed I see.

I now have this problem.

Sony UK support are terrible and unhelpful. This level of service is a disgrace.
Have you tried restoring licenses and making your PS4 your primary console?

Also have you tried checking your download list and download queue on the webstore? It might be worth deselecting them and trying again.

I now have this problem.

Did you happen to cancel a digitally preordered game recently?

To be clear, I was only able to fix my issue by rebuying a canceled digital preorder.

Top Bottom