• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bayonetta 2 gameplay from SDCC

Please stop GAF - Best Buy has that bundle deal going for the Wii-U right now and the temptation to get that to get this is already overwhelming enough

Please stop GAF - Best Buy has that bundle deal going for the Wii-U right now and the temptation to get that to get this is already overwhelming enough

do-it.png

Gbraga

I wanna go in fresh but I don't know how long it'll take for me to play this, so I guess I'll just watch everything they throw at me.

Timeaisis

I just commented about how awesome this looks on the other thread. Had to post here because double awesome.

When's October, again?

TopGun

Banned
Holy moly Bayonetta 2 looks amazing. That solid frame rate, dem colors and lighting, dat no screen tearing.
I played Bayo 1 on the PS3 since I don't own a 360

I was blown away when Witch Time was activated at that tidal wave.

I only watched a moment of that vid, but I can't get over how much better this looks than Bayo 1. The art, the animations... just everything. Then again, I did play it on PS3. But still! Cannot wait for this.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm going to have to go on a media blackout. D: The game looks awesome, but I want to save some surprises for actually playing it!

Squishy3

I'm going to have to go on a media blackout. D: The game looks awesome, but I want to save some surprises for actually playing it!
They've only shown off stuff from the first few chapters of the game. We got a 7 minute director's cut trailer of The Wonderful 101 and it was cut in a way that you misread all these plot elements. They've shown practically nothing. That fight with Gomorrah on the building is just the prologue chapter from the game, and this demo is only like 4 missions from chapter 2 and 2 of them are secret missions.

Akiller

Must not see i am on spoilers blackout must not see i am on spoilers blackout must not see i am on spoilers blackout must not see i am on spoilers blackout must not see i am on spoilers blackout must not see i am on spoilers blackout must not see i am on spoilers blackout

I can't resist much longer ç__ç

Grisby

Looking great.
I wonder if it was just

my-name-is-not-zelda.jpg
If only the next Zelda game had some Huey Lewis and the News in it.
02.05 she says "Fuck off"?

Anyway game looks amazing.
Was listening to a podcast the other day where the host was talking about Bayonetta cursing a lot more now, or at least in the section that he played.

I'll have to see how much it is in the game, but it'll be weird if she starts cussing like a sailor.

Top Bottom