• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peggle 2 coming to Ps4

Steel

Banned
And nothing of value was gained.

Not trying to knock people who actually do like it. It just means nothing to me.

ku-xlarge.gif

Funny I was just discussing this in a thread the other day. Sure took a while for them to announce this. Microsoft must have paid for 9 months of exclusivity.

It's a great game. Worth a purchase.

javac

Why was that gif not the first post?! lol that was an amazing E3 moment. The nonchalant walk at the end lmao.

So did they sign a different exclusivity-deal with Sony or something?

Most Popcap games end up on every platform known to man, so this just seems odd.

I have Peggle for iPhone, 360 and Steam, so I'm very much down for Peggle 2, too bad I don't have a PS4 or an Xbone though.

Amir0x

Banned
Hey BruiserBear. Remember this topic where you argued with me for a bunch of posts that Peggle 2 was actually an Xbox One exclusive because it hadn't been announced elsewhere for seven months and therefore since it wasn't available anywhere else it's misguiding to try to claim it's coming to PS4?

Hey, maybe some of us on neoGAF do know what we're talking about, eh?

Good times, good times.

weeeeezy

Banned
Some GAFers hyped this game up like crazy so I bought it. I played it 3 times and never touched it again. It's okay, maybe on the phone but it's not a console game tbh.

Amir0x

Banned
Some GAFers hyped this game up like crazy so I bought it. I played it 3 times and never touched it again. It's okay, maybe on the phone but it's not a console game tbh.

why would it not be a console game? is there some special feature of console games that exclude incredibly addicting arcade style puzzle games?

Hey BruiserBear. Remember this topic where you argued with me for a bunch of posts that Peggle 2 was actually an Xbox One exclusive because it hadn't been announced elsewhere for seven months and therefore since it wasn't available anywhere else it's misguiding to try to claim it's coming to PS4?

Good times, good times.

javac

Never played 2 but the first was amazing. One of my favorite games of all time. The music in it is awesome too!

Good times, good times.

No need to lie like this. I only argued that until it was announced for other platforms, it was an exclusive. I said in that discussion with you that I expected it to be announced for PS4.

As of today, it's no longer an Xbox exclusive. Just like it works for every other video game.

ramuh

Good times, good times.

You must have been holding on to that one for a while. :)

Amir0x

Banned
You must have been holding on to that one for a while. :)

if by "a while" you mean like five days, sure! Posts were on August 25 :)

BruiserBear said:
No need to lie like this. I only argued that until it was announced for other platforms, it was an exclusive. I said in that discussion with you that I expected it to be announced for PS4.

As of today, it's no longer an Xbox exclusive. Just like it works for every other video game.

You tried to salvage your argument after I posted indisputable proof that they were mincing their words on exclusivity, but then you clearly continued with your BS and refused to acknowledge by the OPs own guidelines it wouldn't fit, insisting it's an XBO exclusive.

You lost. Deal.with.it. :)

weeeeezy

Banned
why would it not be a console game? is there some special feature of console games that exclude incredibly addicting arcade style puzzle games?

That's the thing, it wasn't addicting to me. Glad you liked it but I just wasn't feeling it.

Amir0x

Banned
That's the thing, it wasn't addicting to me. Glad you liked it but I just wasn't feeling it.

Well then it's incredibly insulting to the peggle 2 team and fans of the game to try to claim it's not a real console game because you personally didn't enjoy it. The series has wide spread acclaim, and many love it.

weeeeezy

Banned
Well then it's incredibly insulting to the peggle 2 team and fans of the game to try to claim it's not a real console game because you personally didn't enjoy it. The series has wide spread acclaim, and many love it.

I didn't realize I was insulting people by giving my opinion of the game. I'm sure the peggle 2 team worked hard on it, but I'm entitled to share my thoughts on it, even if I didn't like it.

Top Bottom