• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Nintendo 3DS Import Thread | Brand New 3D, Same Old Region Lock

kubus

MCKbqNp.png

c7O1Zir.png

Welcome to the Japanese 3DS Import Thread! Here owners of imported Japanese 3DS systems can come together and discuss the latest released games and to be released games, troubleshoot language related problems, exchange codes, or just show off their newly imported goodies!

Whether you're still unsure if a Japanese 3DS is right for you, or if you already have one and want to discuss the system or its games - you're welcome in this thread! If you're pissed off at the region lock and you're only here to rant about that, please find someplace else. We all want a region free console, but complaining about it here won't change anything about it and it will only derail the thread.

wJiUeQU.png

Before going over to your shopping basket and clicking the checkout button, it's important that you know what you're getting into and that you are absolutely sure that importing a Japanese system is the right choice. Is your burning desire to play Dragon Quest VII fiery enough that you can live with not being able to follow the story and missing out on all the puns?

Even if you think you can overcome the language barrier, there are other things to keep in mind as well. Importing is not cheap. Not only do you have to pay for the system itself, you also have to carefully consider your shipping options, and possibly also any import duties that can come with it.

If you're fine with all of this, then go ahead and do it! The 3DS is a wonderful system and entering the Japanese eShop for the first time is like walking through a candy shop. And admit it, you want to show off your Japan-exclusive limited edition 3DS to all your friends. It's okay, everyone in here does too.

fTxMozK.png

• Don't forget that the 3DS LL, New 3DS and New 3DS LL don't come with a charger in Japan! Don't worry though, there's no need to import a Japanese charger with a converter. You can simply use a 3DS charger from your own country and it will work fine!
  • Foreign credit cards actually work on the Japanese eShop. Going all digital on your import 3DS is not a bad idea as you can grab the newest releases the moment they launch on the eShop without going through the trouble of waiting for imported games to arrive at your doorstep. With the weak yen, the prices aren't all that bad either!
  • You can grab a download of Club Nintendo Picross from the Japanese Club Nintendo for 80 points. If you register a handful of games, you'll be there in no time. You can also get other downloads from Club Nintendo. A Club Nintendo registration guide can be found just below.
  • Don't worry about buying used games from Japan. Japanese people are generally very careful with their stuff. In most cases, you'll find that the Club Nintendo code hasn't even been used. You can save a lot of money by buying used 3DS games (on eBay, for example) and the risks are minimal.
  • If you have an Android device, download the Google Translate app from the Play Store. You can take pictures of the screen and it will translate the text for you! Unfortunately this feature isn't available in the iOS version of the app, but you might find some alternatives in the app store.
  • Can't read Japanese and you're having trouble navigating the eShop? There's a web version of the eShop, which may make things easier for you. Individual game listings usually contain a corresponding QR Code will take you to the store page on your 3DS, so if you can find the game you're looking for on the web version, you can also easily reach it on your 3DS.
  • Looking for a list of demos? This page lists all (?) of them, along with QR Codes that will take you straight to the download page on your 3DS. You can click the orange banner with the "+" in it below the list of games to keep expanding the list.

USjJGBk.png

cLD1qjA.png

LbBlf5X.png
b3S97Hp.png
n39UqbO.png

wkwjIWW.png

• 3D Outrun [VC]
  • Beyond the Labyrinth
  • Bravely Second
  • Club Nintendo Picross
  • Culdcept
  • Daigassou! Band Brothers P [Import OT]
    Get free download codes for the Debut (trial) version of this game!
  • Denpa Ningen no RPG FREE! [F2P]
  • Dragon Quest VII
  • Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry no Wonderland 3D
  • Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru to Ruka no Fushigi na Fushigi na Kagi
  • E.X. Troopers
  • Game Center CX: 3-Choume no Arino
  • Gyakuten Saiban 123: Naruhodo Selection (retail) [English text options] (NA/EU 2014 (digital))
  • Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 (NA/EU 2015)
  • Inazuma Eleven 1・2・3!! Endou Mamoru Densetsu
  • Inazuma Eleven GO Shine/Dark (EU 2014)
  • Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone Neppuu/Raimei
  • Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy Big Bang/Supernova
  • Monster Hunter 4G (NA/EU 2015)
  • New Love Plus
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • Senran Kagura 2: Shinku
  • Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest 3: Taikaizoku to Shippo Dan
  • Taiko no Tatsujin: Don to Katsu no Jikuu Daibouken
  • Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon to Fushigi na Orb
  • Time Travelers
  • Youkai Watch (NA/EU 2015)
  • Youkai Watch 2: Ganso/Honke/Shinuchi
  • ...and lots more!

9xizeww.png

pf1NjM9.png

M9mAPWu.png

The New 3DS and New 3DS LL are already available in Japan, and cost ¥16,000 and ¥18,800 respectively (excluding VAT). For all the details and specs on the new systems, please go this excellent and updated thread.

The Ultimate New Nintendo 3DS Import Shopping Spreadsheet

The spreadsheet compares prices of the New 3DS systems as well as charging stations and Cover Plates between the most popular import websites. You can compare prices in yen, euro, dollar and pounds. Currency conversion is entirely automated and calculated using recent exchange rates obtained from Google Finance.

qSYejYC.png

IMPORTING DIRECTLY
Ready to buy a Japanese system? Or just looking for the best place to order some games? Here's a list of shops that we recommend.

• Play-Asia
    Probably the most popular choice for most, but not necessarily the best. For pre-orders, they're known to be fast at listing newly announced items, but they're relatively more expensive than other stores. It's always worth taking a look here (their sales can be pretty good!), but make sure you're not paying more than you would at one of their competitors. Their order processing speed is also top-notch.
  • Nippon-yasan
    Nippon-Yasan's prices can be insanely good compared to other stores and they allow you to pre-order things and pay later. They also offer a wide range of shipping options and will mark down the value of your package to avoid import duties. But it's not all rainbows and sunshine: they usually take 3 to 4 days to ship out orders (even when the items are in-stock) and their customer services reps can come off as rude, or even unhelpful. If you aren't in a hurry, it's a great place to shop, but don't expect to be treated like a princess.
  • Nin-Nin Game
    Like Nippon-yasan, they offer a wide assortment of items at very good prices. You'll find not only new but also used games and hardware on their website, as well as special publisher-exclusive Limited Editions that can normally not be ordered from outside Japan. Lately their service quality seems to have dropped dramatically and their order processing speed as well as communication can be terrible.
  • amiami
    Might just be the cheapest place to get your games from, but the downside is that they sell out VERY fast and they don't restock a lot of things. If you're fast, you can grab a very good deal. Be aware though that amiami doesn't let you cancel orders and they will only calculate shipping costs the moment your order is ready to ship. They also don't mark down the value on your package, so expect to pay import duties if you're unlucky.
  • eBay
    You can usually find some really good deals on 3DS games here, especially if you look for used games. It's worth taking a look when you're hunting down a game as there might just be a cheap listing for the game you're looking for.
FORWARDING SITES
The other option is to buy your stuff with the help of a forwarding site, such as Tenso. Their services enable you to buy items directly from amazon.co.jp, Yahoo! Auctions and other sites that don't offer international shipping. They will have the item shipped to one of their own depots, and from there they ship it directly to you. Naturally, you have to pay a service fee to these intermediaries, but even then it can be quite attractive to use them as you won't have to deal with marked up prices that the sites listed above apply.

BUYING FROM THE eSHOP
The eShop actually allows you to use a foreign credit card, which makes it very attractive to go fully digital on a Japanese system. If you do not have a credit card and would rather use point cards, that's an option as well. You can find a list of shops that sell Nintendo eShop Pre-Paid cards below, from cheapest to most expensive.

nAkPvOz.png

Just got a fancy new Japanese 3DS but you don't understand a lick of Japanese? Worry not, as these step-by-step guides are here to help you! If you're stuck anywhere else, don't hesitate to ask and surely someone can help you out!

lPMoxWo.png

Step 1: Keep pressing "つぎへ" until you reach the time & date options. Set the correct time and date.
Step 2: The next step is the user information. ユーザーネーム is username. You can tap the "ABC" on the keyboard to switch to the roman alphabet.
Step 3: Next is 誕生日, or birthday.
Step 4: Next up is your location. This massive list has a bunch of Japanese places. Just choose something random or you can use Wikipedia if you want a specific location. The second option (東京都) is Tokyo, if you want to pretend to be living there.
Step 5: Next are your internet settings. Keep pressing つぎへ to continue until you get two options. Choose the right one to accept.
Step 6: Choose the top option to set up a wi-fi connection, or choose the bottom option to skip this (and go to Step 10).
Step 7: When the dude is done talking, choose the top option to set up a new connection, and then when prompted, choose the left button to do a manual setup.
Step 8: In the new screen, choose the top option again to look for an access point. Choose your access point and enter the password. Press OK next and the 3DS will do an internet test.
Step 9: Once it's finished, tap the bottom left button and then the right button in the next prompt screen to exit the internet settings.
Step 10: Next up are the parental controls. Choose the bottom option to skip it. Now press the Home button and enjoy your new 3DS!

UseSV7x.png

Be aware that as of October, hardware as well as accessories don't come with Club Nintendo codes anymore.
Step 1: Go to http://club.nintendo.jp/ and click the Sign Up button located below the green log in panel, or simply follow this link to go to the sign up process right away.
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom and click the right button (同意する) to agree to the terms of service.
Step 3: In the next screen, enter your e-mail address, then click the left button to Submit.
Step 4: You will have received an e-mail on the address you entered. Open it and click the link.
Step 5: You will now be prompted to enter the Club Nintendo code that came with your game purchase. Enter the code and choose the left button.
Step 6: Fill in the form using this image. Choose the left button to submit.
Step 7: The red text says that this address is where any physical goods ordered will be sent. Make sure you use a real address if you're going to order something! If you made a mistake on the last page, choose the most left button (戻る) to go back. If you want to go to the next step, choose the middle button (次へ).
Step 8: On the next screen, you will be asked if you want to register any other family members. Simply choose "0人(お客様のみ)" and once again click the middle button to proceed.
Step 9: The next screen asks you to confirm the information you filled out on the previous screen. Once again, choose the middle button.
Step 10: Now a survey follows. Fill in whatever you want. When you're done, choose the middle button once more.
Step 11: Now follows a survey based on the game you registered. As the answers are given in a random order, a translation here doesn't work. You can use Google Translate if you wish to answer in honest, otherwise just click random stuff. In Question 6, you're asked to write the reason for your purchase. This question is mandatory. You can enter "面白そうなゲームだと思ったから" (it looked interesting) here or just fill in something random. You can leave the other text input field blank.
Step 12: On this screen you need to decide your Club Nintendo username. It has to be more than 5 characters. The last two fields are both for your password. When you're done, choose the middle button again. If it says "入力された会員IDは、既に使用されています。" at the top, you've chosen an username that's already been taken.
Step 13: If you're brought to a new screen: congrats! Registration is succesful.

Linking your Club Nintendo account to the eShop:
Go to this page and scroll down a little. Here you will find image instructions on how to link your account.​

nqD8mXA.png

• Q: Can I set the system to English?
    No, unfortunately there are no language options on a Japanese 3DS system.
  • Q: Are Amiibos region locked?
    Right now, we simply don't know yet and probably won't until they're out.
  • Q: Is online play region locked?
    Most games work cross-region, but there might be exceptions. It's best to investigate on a game by game basis. There's also this thread on another forum with a list.
  • Q: Is download play region locked?
    Same answer as the above question.
  • Q: Is local multiplayer region locked?
    Same answer as the above question.
  • Q: Is Streetpass/Spotpass region locked?
    No, you can streetpass with any system, and you will receive spotpass notifications just fine - as long as you're connected to the internet. However, some games cannot exchange information through Streetpass so you won't receive game-specific Streetpass data from other region systems.
  • Q: Can I access the Japanese eShop without fiddling with my router?
    Yes, the eShop is fully accessibly as long as you have a wi-fi connection.
  • Q: Can I use my US/EU credit card on the eShop?
    Yep! Foreign cards are accepted, although there seem to be a few cases here and there where it won't work with specific cards.
  • Q: Do I get surveys for games purchased on eShop?
    A: Yes, with the exception of Virtual Console games.
  • Q: What's the deal with shipping lithium batteries outside Japan? Should I be concerned?
    There was a rule in place some time ago that disallowed the exporting of devices with lithium batteries outside Japan. For a time, stores had to come up with other solutions to ship 3DS systems internationally, but the rule has been changed by now and shipping batteries has become OK again. If a store refuses to ship your 3DS through Japan Post, you can show them this document that explains the new conditions.
  • Q: What shipping option should I choose? Is my 3DS going to be stuck at customs?
    There is no general rule on this, but usually if you choose a relatively expensive shipping option (with tracking), the chance that your system gets picked out by customs is high. Some stores like Nippon-Yasan offer shipping options that include VAT, which means that you pay a higher shipping price but you won't be charged VAT later. In the end, it will always be a gamble, no matter which shipping option you choose, so it's best to just prepare for additional charges and hope for the best.
  • Q: The art in the banner is so cute. Is there a high-res version?
    I know right?! Here is a super high resolution version! The art was found on Tofugu (no idea who to source for it).

GNhoH57.png

• The Big Ass Superior Thread of Learning Japanese
    Super helpful thread on anything related to learning Japanese! Have questions? Someone can help you out!
  • jisho.org
    A great Japanese-English dictionary if you need to look up some words.
  • GameFAQs
    A lot of Japan-exclusive games have written guides here, so take a look if you're stuck.
This post is always a work in progress and if you have any additional information that you think should be in here, or if you spot a mistake somewhere, please let me know!

zeromcd73

You did an amazing job! Thank you.

I was wavering and considering purchasing the regular New 3DS for the colour buttons and the faceplate, but will be importing the Blue LL.

georly

Wonderful, subscribed. As a recent owner of a japanese 3DS for smash, I just want to say that you guys have been incredibly helpful in getting a non-japanese speaker some help to set up the 3DS and answer all my dumb questions, thanks!

Beckx

Really great thread.

I only just got my LL over the summer, but will be grabbing the New 3DS (hopefully when it's out).

Forkball

Why isn't there a Jump Stars game for the 3DS? COME ON JAPAN.

Also someone should make a list of interesting Japanese exclusive Virtual Console offerings.

Jackano

I have an OG 3DS I originally imported from the first batch. USed it for several games (not many) so far as well as freebies and oddities like Tingle Pack from the eShop.
The few GCCX episodes were cool too, too bad they don't produce some exclusive ones anymore!

I think I will get SmaBro digitally. It will not be very expensive and I can't for to ear the full OST.

Thanks OP for the Club Ninetndo account guide! I wish I had this like 10 years ago when I started importing hardwares :/
Do I win something by registering one, though? Edit: I need to read, sorry :)
I think people can use an NNID guide too. I actually set mine last week for Wii U's Hyrule Warriors DLC. Did it on 3DS, with my PAL 2DS aside for translation ahahah!

Edit again: Some yen/$/€ currency change could be cool too for info.

StayDead

Smash 3DS is September 13 in Japan

I know because I've dedicated my life around that date next week

I also know that because it's the date of my CCNA exam and I'm going to have to focus on that while trying to play Smash at the same time. It's gonna be difficult.

Awesome thread by the way. I've had an imported 3DS since release day and I'm getting myself a new Nintendo 3DS when it comes out too. ^^

Oh, btw, kubus, is it alright if I toss up info about Band Bros P Debut and some codes in here? I figure it might be of interest to folks and could fare better in here than its own thread.

Nintendad

I just got a Japanese 3DS LL and was about to buy credit at Play-Asia. I had no idea it might be possible to use a US card on the eshop. ! Here we go! Smash Bros. Will be mine.

Zenaku

Not strictly 3DS, but how reliable are the forwarding services (Tenso, Noppin, From Japan, etc)? I'll be ordering Bayonetta and Fatal Frame V this month, and using a forwarding site would let me save money and get FFV's pre-order bonus, at the cost of them arriving a little later, possibly.

Basically, assuming they got the games on release day, how long would I expect to wait?

Awesome thread :) Having Google translate on my phone (with the photo translation feature) has really helped, so I'd recommend having that for sure if you don't speak Japanese ^^

Josephl64

Not strictly 3DS, but how reliable are the forwarding services (Tenso, Noppin, From Japan, etc)? I'll be ordering Bayonetta and Fatal Frame V this month, and using a forwarding site would let me save money and get FFV's pre-order bonus, at the cost of them arriving a little later, possibly.

Basically, assuming they got the games on release day, how long would I expect to wait?

Tenso is pretty quick and out of all the ones I've tried, they seem to be among the most fair. I would say on average it takes a day for the package to go from sender to them, and from then it depends on where you live. The whole thing usually takes 4-5 days for me since I'm in the states.

You may want to mention in the OP that using Google Translate with a smartphone camera is a good way to translate some light Japanese menus.

kubus

Awesome thread :) Having Google translate on my phone (with the photo translation feature) has really helped, so I'd recommend having that for sure if you don't speak Japanese ^^
You may want to mention in the OP that using Google Translate with a smartphone camera is a good way to translate some light Japanese menus.
Yeah good points, I meant to add that but forgot. Are there any specific apps that you recommend? Is "Word Lens" the google translate one?

I've never used one of these. They sound super convenient!

Josephl64

Yeah good points, I meant to add that but forgot. Are there any specific apps that you recommend? Is "Word Lens" the google translate one?

Oh I just realized something big, we probably need to add a guide for setting up a NNID since that seems rather essential for using the shop and the such. Especially with Smash Bros. around the corner

JKTrix

Cheaper points card options than the 3 listed--I haven't used them for Nintendo points (glad I can use my credit card), but I use them for JP PSN regularly. The usual 24 hour turnaround.
http://solarisjapan.com/collections/pointcards/products/nintendo-prepaid-card

Another translation tip: Android devices with cameras can use Google Translate to translate things that you take photos of. Very useful.

Daigasso! Band Bros P just launched a sort of referral program as well. The handful of us 'regulars' in the Import OT each have a limited amount of codes we can give out to get a sort of trial version of the game. We don't really know what it is yet since we can't use it ourselves. Anyone here interested in trying it?

What an amazing thread, was actually just weighing this with the imminent release of the New 3DS (as I'm sure many others are as well). Thank you kubus!

Josh7289

I like this thread idea. While it's rather rare for a 3DS game to be released is one Western region but not in another, it's far more common for a Japanese game to simply not make it to the West at all, so it's nice to have a thread like this to recommend the best Japan-only games. And I like the colorful New 3DS-styled OP. Good job.

Amazon.co.jp now sell download codes a selection of games now (their expire 150 days after purchase so don't dawdle). Requires Japanese billing address. I think in the news thread people were able to use their Tenso addresses to get around that. Some cards are strict on billing address matching their details though (if so just buy Amazon gift credit equal to the download code cost, when buying the game the girft card credit will be taken first meaning the card details are never checked).

Of course! That's partly why I made this thread! :D

Okay, cool, just wanted to check, heh.

Daigasso! Band Bros P Debut Code Distribution: Jam with the GAF Band, for free!

iF29g6y052ftf.gif

So, Daigasso! Band Bros P is this third game in the Band Brothers (Jam with the Band) series, which is a rhythm game that's less about following the beat, and instead has you playing virtual instruments. Since DX, the second game in the series, the games have also put a large focus on music creation and sharing. Rather than simply playing music from whatever song list the game contains, you can download songs from a player-created selection of over 6000 songs.

Anyways, it's been out for almost a year now and it's a really solid game, but just this past week it had a relaunch into its 2.0 version. In addition to leading to a host of new features for the game, it came with the release of a free version of the game: Band Bros P Debut. Basically, every full copy of Band Bros P comes with 10 copies of Band Bros P debut to distribute to others. So, both because it's a cool game and I'd love to see more interest in it, and because they offer incentives in the for of in-game currency for getting more people to play, heh, I figure it'd be a good idea to post some codes for Band Bros P Debut in this thread.

As a disclaimer, it's not the full version of the game, but it's pretty damn packed for being totally free. It has basically all the features of the full game, with just the music composition and Vocaloid vocal recording locked (and the latter can be unlocked for a fee). However, while the full version comes with 100 tomatoes (the in-game currency), Debut doesn't come with any, so unless you spend cash to purchase tomatoes so you can download songs, only the 4 preinstalled songs will be on the cart.

Only being able to play 4 songs would kinda suck, but fortunately, this is not the case! Band Bros Debut can play online with players of the full version of the game! Playing online means the opportunity to play songs that other people have downloaded, so you can essentially play the full library of songs in the game for free, if the people you're playing with have downloaded the songs. If you don't want to play online with randoms or maybe want a bit more input in what songs to play, we have an OT for the game here on GAF and we'd be happy to have people join us to play!

So, tl;dr, get the code, join the GAF band.

Anyways, here are my codes, and I'm sure that other GAFfers with codes will post more soon. If you take one, quote the one you take so I can remove it from the list.
Code (Quote)
Code (Quote)
Code (Quote)
Code (Quote)
Code (Quote)
Code (Quote)
Code (Quote)

Okay, sorry for the long post/pitch, ahaha. Figured that a lot of people might not know about the game so I wanted to stick some more info in. But yeah, we'd totally love to get more people together for the next time we have a GAF jam session!

JKTrix

Ah, I should have figured you were making a post like that, haha.

My system is at home but I'll share some of mine later.

Just the official Google Translate app, I downloaded it off the Play Store so its definitely there, someone else can confirm its on iOS too (I'd be shocked if it isn't) :) You press the little camera icon and take the picture and it searches for Japanese text within it

Zenaku

Tenso is pretty quick and out of all the ones I've tried, they seem to be among the most fair. I would say on average it takes a day for the package to go from sender to them, and from then it depends on where you live. The whole thing usually takes 4-5 days for me since I'm in the states.

Nice to know they're quick. How do they package the items? Do they price it as the price of the item + their shipping fee, or do they just put one or the other? And do they mark items as gifts or just leave them as normal?

Ah, I should have figured you were making a post like that, haha.

I had been sitting on an OP for a few days wondering if it'd be worth it to post it or not, so I figured that I might as well just bring it into here, lol. Though... admittedly, in the process of copying it over I accidentally deleted the whole post so that was me remaking it from scratch!

StayDead

So, tl;dr, get the code, join the GAF band.

Anyways, here are my codes, and I'm sure that other GAFfers with codes will post more soon. If you take one, quote the one you take so I can remove it from the list.

Code (Quote)
Code (Quote)
Code (Quote)
Code (Quote)
Code (Quote)
Code (Quote)

Okay, sorry for the long post/pitch, ahaha. Figured that a lot of people might not know about the game so I wanted to stick some more info in. But yeah, we'd totally love to get more people together for the next time we have a GAF jam session!

Thanks for the code man!

I've been wanting this for a while but haven't had the money to buy it.

JKTrix

Just the official Google Translate app, I downloaded it off the Play Store so its definitely there, someone else can confirm its on iOS too (I'd be shocked if it isn't) :) You press the little camera icon and take the picture and it searches for Japanese text within it
IOS version currently does not do picture translation

Josephl64

Nice to know they're quick. How do they package the items? Do they price it as the price of the item + their shipping fee, or do they just put one or the other? And do they mark items as gifts or just leave them as normal?

They package them very well, as for your other questions, I don't recall but I am getting a new package from them either today or tomorrow so I should be able to answer them shortly

I have a Japanese 3DS since launch and I'm super happy with it!

For the New 3DS LL, I'll wait until Xenoblade releases and see if there's a special bundle for it, and if it's good looking, I'll take one! Otherwise I'll just take the console and the game separately at that time. Metallic Black in that case.

Anth0ny

So is there any point in registering for Japanese Club Nintendo? I'm in Canada. What can I possibly get out of it?

Mononoke

Banned
I missed the PlayAsia pre-order. I'm so paranoid about the Amazon Japan one. I already have an account because I import blu ray from there. I hope this goes up when I'm around.

EDIT FUCK.

Wow, missed out again. Fuck me.

This is a tough decision. I LOVED Daigasso on DS and would definitely pick up P. Curious about Arino of 3rd Street but have only really heard bad things (at least when compared to the first two). EX Troopers is intriguing, and I'd absolutely pick up Puyo Puyo Tetris. How are the soundtracks on the Taiko games?

Maybe an import White New 3DS and a New 3DS XL once it launches in America? I still only have a launch US 3DS, never owned an LL/XL version of a Nintendo handheld. Never saw the need!

Until now?!

Garou

I missed the PlayAsia pre-order. I'm so paranoid about the Amazon Japan one. I already have an account because I import blu ray from there. I hope this goes up when I'm around.

EDIT FUCK.

Wow, missed out again. Fuck me.

LLs are available.

Mononoke

Banned
LLs are available.

I know, I really really wanted that famicom regular size. But damn, was just going to pre-order the LL on Amazon since it's still available, but it's saying they can't ship to my US address. Even though I buy stuff on Amazon Japan all the time. Wonder why. =/

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
So is there any point in registering for Japanese Club Nintendo? I'm in Canada. What can I possibly get out of it?
There are a couple of digital game downloads available (Mario Picross and Advance Wars DoR).

Damn, was going to pre-order the LL on Amazon since it's still available, but it's saying they can't ship to my US address. Even though I buy stuff on Amazon Japan all the time. Wonder why. =/
Amazon JP doesn't ship anything but books and dvds overseas (that excludes games too). You can use a forwarding service if you're willing to pay an extra $5-10 in commissions.

Top Bottom