• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Hi all,

Have been asked by the team at Playground to pose a question to you all: “In a single word, what does Horizon 2 mean to you?”

Edit - Don't worry if you duplicate anyone else's answer, that's kind of the point really to see what the common themes are :)

Vacation.

Hi all,

Have been asked by the team at Playground to pose a question to you all: “In a single word, what does Horizon 2 mean to you?”

Edit - Don't worry if you duplicate anyone else's answer, that's kind of the point really to see what the common themes are :)

Motivation

Hi all,

It's like asking us to dissect a film with one word. Doesnt work for me. To me what Forza two captures is the following:

- Fun
- Freedom
- The joy of driving
- Roadtrip
- Car Meets
- car Clubs
- Burnouts
- amazing soundtrack to go along with my driving
- No rules/ No limits
- Exhilaration

I love the game. Would pay additional $$$ for more licensed bodykits with some of the cars (BOMEX/VEILSIDE etc)

Hi all,

Freedom.

Specifically the freedom to be able to simply ignore the road and get get to your destination via a more scenic route and the freedom the game gives you in choosing what kind of racer you wish to play, be it rally cross, street racer or something circuit-based. As long as you have a large variety of cars to choose from - and you should have a load, given the way the game throws money at you - you're free to do what you want when you want. Honestly I haven't had this much fun in a racer since Burnout Paradise so Kudos to everyone who worked on it. Can't wait to see what PG are working on next.

PGRxRalliSport, believe

gunner13

Neo Member
Hi all,

New

As it always seems I'm playing a new track, and doing something I haven't done before.

Novak

I've passed feedback regarding this on to the team.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Playground :)

This is problably the first game after Fallout 3 where i start the gamecwith intention to play SP and then spend whole evening just in free roam...driving around.....and day after day. I play the game since day 1 and i am only on 27th championship...since last week.
I wish there was more random events like bounties.

Phinor

"Lack-of-wheel-support-on-Xbox-One-so-I-didn't-even-buy-the-game-I-really-enjoyed-the-previous-iteration-of".

Does that count? Still bitter about how both Sony and Microsoft approached the wheel support situation. All my racing happens now on PC which is fine, but I did enjoy Forza games a lot. I just won't be buying a new wheel because my current one will most likely last another 5-10 years (and even if it broke down, the new wheels available are either inferior, or overpriced).

Other than that little issue, I'm going to steal someone's answer and say this based on the demo: color.

JMizzlin

Hi all,

Beauty
The game looks so beautiful that at times it's a shame to speed past it.

amchardy

Neo Member
Hi all,

Fun

Hi all,

Joypuking

There's nothing else like it out there. My mouth literally hangs open when I'm in a offroad race barreling thru open fields.

Hi all,

Gorgeous.

Freedom.

Cruising Heaven. (2 words, but my take)

Balance.

This is the first game I've had where you get as much joy just driving slow through the world and its weather with no purpose at all - as you get driving around and through the landscape like your pants were on fire ! Fantastic ! (Add that to my list)

strata8

This cameraman is too fast!

eKYEhon.gif

http://i.imgur.com/eKYEhon.gifv

p3tran

Banned
Hi all,

definition of a next gen game

HeliosT10

Rewind does not invalidate laptimes.
This kills the rivals mode for me and i am sure many others.
Will the team at least consider implementing this?

Tnx
I think they are considering it.

:D you son of a bitch :D

Bobnob

Hehe! Thats me done with the game until its fixed, not going to sit there and rewind all day just to get into the top 10, which will soon become the top 50.

I have a few very quick friends from Forza 5 who are also very put off by the rewind feature.

+1 for Freedom.

I would also go with Options as there is a lot of variety in the game and the option to do what you want when you want is always there.

Kill3r7

Hi all,

Unbridled Joy

Anion

Hi all,

Dream.

Fantasy would also work for me

Megasoum

Banned
Hi all,

Network

JaggedSac

Hi all,

Scrumtrilescense.

klaus

Hi all,

Bliss

Rampage99

Hi all,

Joy.

shandy706

Hi all,

Quality

I agree that one word is not enough.

Doffen

Hi all,

kVv5KTy.jpg

Freedom

masteratt

Hi all,

Freedom.

So many more of the above I almost equally agree with as well. Bliss and Joy close ups.

One word not enough!

Player Respect is a term I like for this game. Very little, if nothing the game tells me I "can't" do.

Certinty

Hi all,

Atmosphere.

psychotron

Hi all,

Soul. Game knows what it is and wears it well.

Bessy67

Hi all,

Freedom.

Gestault

Hi all,

Excitement.

(also, quality)

Hi all,

Freshness, Helios, Freshness.

Top Bottom