• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shia LaBeouf slashes own face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackpot

Banned
http://www.theguardian.com/film/201...-slashed-face-for-second-world-war-drama-fury

Shia LaBeouf cut his face with a knife to effect convincing war wounds for new movie Fury, according to a co-star. Logan Lerman reveals the concerning details of LaBeouf’s extreme “method” preparation in an interview with GQ, as reported by the Press Association.

“We were in make-up and they were putting cuts on Shia and I said, ‘Yeah, yeah, it looks good.’ And Shia was like, ‘No, it doesn’t look real’,” said Logan

Then he walks out into the hallway and says, ‘Hey man, wanna see something fun? Check this out...’ and he takes out a knife and cuts his face. And for the whole movie he kept opening these cuts on his face. That’s all real.”

Logan confirmed the tooth-pulling details: “I mean, he didn’t do it himself, he did go to a dentist and asked them to pull his tooth out but yeah, what an odd request.”

Halcyon

giphy.gif

More impressive then him running around a building or wearing a bag on his head.

I mean it's weird that he cut his face, but at least he was doing it to make a piece of art more realistic.

Logan Lerman sounds legit shook.

He's a bitch anyway. You see him in 3:10 to Yuma? Biggest jackass of a kid ever!

...And yes I'm holding a character he played in a movie against him, that's how much that damn kid made me angry :p

O rite, Shia. Yeah he's crazy.

This guy.

How does Shia La-motherfucking-Beouf still get these acting jobs? He sucks. It's a fucking insult to method actors to call this tool a method actor.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
isnt this the movie where the cast alienated him because he smelt like shit?

I was just coming to say I'm sure he already went weird on this movie and didn't wash.

I don't think he gets what method acting actually is.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Everyone around him and close saying "not my problem" to actually getting him the mental health help he needs is failing him big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom