• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita 3.35 Firmware

baekshi

Banned
Soon™

PS Vita and PS TV – 3.35 update, Live From PlayStation
The PS Vita and PS TV systems will also receive a system software update to version 3.35 with the same timing as Masamune, adding four-player Remote Play support to PS TV. In addition, the Live from PlayStation app, which allows users to watch live gameplay streams from PS4 systems, will be available on both PS Vita and PS TV alongside this update.

FirmBizBws

Becomes baffled, curling up into a ball when confronted with three controller options.
There's a stupid update every time I use the damn thing, this is getting annoying. I wish it could automatically download and install the update without me having to do anything.

wilflare

they can add 4 player Remote-Play support to the PSTV and not add direct DS4 support to the Vita? (so we can use the DS4 to play on Vita while using Remote-Play with our primary accounts)

#Soony

nampad

I wondered about multiplayer on the PS TV. Hope it also works for PS Now and PS1 games.

Live from PS on Vita is a nice addition but other media apps are way more important, especially with PS TV.

I wondered about multiplayer on the PS TV. Hope it also works for PS Now and PS1 games.

Live from PS on Vita is a nice addition but other media apps are way more important, especially with PS TV.

Yeah, i was hoping that dlna media player would be ready for this update

Agent X

Gold Member
I hope this firmware fixes the online scoreboard problems that seemed to have been introduced with the last firmware update.

Jonnax

I really hope they put a Bluetooth profile for the ds4 on the vita. With the PlayStation TV having controller capability it seems like it's one of those product differentiation ploy bullshit.

dolabla

Cool, cool.

They need to add a smoothing filter and "full screen" mode (for the PS1 classics) for the PS TV in the next update.

Are this and Masamune dropping actually soon, or Sony soon? These updates seem to imply it's in the coming days/hours but it will probably be a fall update knowing Sony

El_Cinefilo

they can add 4 player Remote-Play support to the PSTV and not add direct DS4 support to the Vita? (so we can use the DS4 to play on Vita while using Remote-Play with our primary accounts)

#Soony

I REALLY want this, but I'm thinking they won't do it because it'll be one less reason to buy PSTV

daydream

Banned
Hope it fixes the background loading problem. It probably won't but hey, they accidentally messed it up so they might accidentally fix it, as well.

Imouto

Banned
Will there be hope for multiple account on Vita? I thought they dropped firmware supporting for the Vita long ago, and suddenly firmware update keeps coming.

Tizoc

Will there be hope for multiple account on Vita? I thought they dropped firmware supporting for the Vita long ago, and suddenly firmware update keeps coming.

I would so love that on the Vita...that JP PSN Vita compatible library HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

Bittercup

I had a slim hope with the Vita TV that they will finally patch a multi account system, since they advertise PS4 streaming so much, so it would make sense that every user on the PS4 could actually use their account on a Vita TV as well, but now even with the western release still nothing :/
I don't understand why Sony still insists on keeping this account restriction.

Tizoc

I had a slim hope with the Vita TV that they will finally patch a multi account system, since they advertise PS4 streaming so much, so it would make sense that every user on the PS4 could actually use their account on a Vita TV as well, but now even with the western release still nothing :/
I don't understand why Sony still insists on keeping this account restriction.

Well PS3 allowed mult. accounts and likewise PS4.
Did the PSP allow multiple accounts?

Bittercup

Well PS3 allowed mult. accounts and likewise PS4.
Did the PSP allow multiple accounts?
No unfortunately not. I think the only explanation they gave was that they are intended as a personal device, therefore the single account restriction for handhelds.
But now they advertise the Vita/Vita TV as a PS4 extension which contradicts with the personal device statement.

Tizoc

No unfortunately not. I think the only explanation they gave was that they are intended as a personal device, therefore the single account restriction for handhelds.
But now they advertise the Vita/Vita TV as a PS4 extension which contradicts with the personal device statement.

Well I personally have EU, US and JP accounts, as do others.

Bittercup

Well I personally have EU, US and JP accounts, as do others.
Yes so do I and even Shuhei Yoshida mentioned that he has multiple accounts. Sony certainly knows that people have multiple accounts and need them due to the split of PSN stores between the regions and individual countries. The single account restriction makes no sense :/

Tizoc

Yes so do I and even Shuhei Yoshida mentioned that he has multiple accounts. Sony certainly knows that people have multiple accounts and need them due to the split of PSN stores between the regions and individual countries. The single account restriction makes no sense :/

I don't see it as much of the consumer 'needing' multiple accounts, more that they do it for convenience's sake :p

I just want a fix for the background taking ages to load or being completely black behind apps. It was fine before the last update.

cpooi

A lot of games are not available on my regional store so I need additional accounts to have access to all games.

I would rather SONY fix their regional store mess, but maybe that's just me. I live in Asia, so I feel your pain. The Freedom Wars theme is pretty neat though.

Bittercup

I would rather SONY fix their regional store mess, but maybe that's just me. I live in Asia, so I feel your pain. The Freedom Wars theme is pretty neat though.
That would of course be ideal but I fear this is even less likely going to happen than them removing the account restriction.

cafemomo

It's up.

Can't find the 'Live from PlayStation' App....

available for me
u9e2g30.jpg

Top Bottom