• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Refurbished Wii Us are SOLD OUT on Nintendo's site

qko

Yeah, I dunno how many returns they'll be getting in the next couple of months. Probably will be restocked mid January.

Labrys

Zero, these were for Smash.

c7NJRa2h.jpg

Didn't the prior times clearly say backordered? The wording is different this time.

This post was made on the 4th of September...

I can't recall them ever being sold out since this thread has existed. There was one afternoon about a week after E3 where they were backordered, but the orders were still going through. So... I don't know.

So no, this isn't the first time as far as I can tell.

Banned
This might be the first time the Wii U has sold out in any sense since launch.
Ice cold = Gaf Gold

All you gaffers finally bought all the stock they had. They were probably the recalled 8GB models with added memory and black casing. A lot of the refurbs seemed new.

The power of Smash and Bayonetta :)

Tesseract

Banned
i just cancelled mine and went with a $300 32 gb deluxe box with mario + luigi u from amazon. also got zombiu for $10, and monster hunter for $15.

and a lan adapter, because fuck wireless.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Holding off for Black Friday. Wanna hit platinum in order to get exclusive access to demos of games I had no idea I wanted to play in the first place. :p

Velcro Fly

Hoping that one of the big box stores will have the 32gb bundle for $275 again. Or $300 with some kind of gift card. I need a Wii U before smash.

harmonize

the smash effect

the mewtwo effect

Eminem buying up Wii U refurbs for all his buddies.
no more rap feuds. next time someone starts a beef with Em, he'll dish out the ether in smash.

either that or he's planning on embarrassing the rest of D12 at the game.

Top Bottom