• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Man's Sky "Super Special Announcement" at PlayStation Experience

Of course, as the name of this event implies, there will also be exclusive “PlayStation experiences” only available to attendees. PS4 virtual reality prototype Project Morpheus will make its hands-on (eyes-on?) debut at a stateside consumer event, and we’ll want you all to try out the future of gaming and give us your feedback.

We also have something super special planned for No Man’s Sky. I can’t say much, but let’s say that Saturday night should be memorable for those who can attend PlayStation Experience.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/30/playstation-experience-games-developers-announced/

EDIT: Sorry I copy and pasted the thread title from something else. The quote in the article (bolded in the OP) doesn't specifically say it's an announcement. It says they have something "super special planned"

jiggle

JUyUEEL.jpg

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
If it's Morpheus. If it's freaking Morpheus, I'm gonna lose my mind.

No Man's Sky is being made to work with Project Morpheus and will come packed in with all retail Project Morpheus units for FREE.

?

Aces&Eights

As someone who has yet to even put on a VR headset, I would absolutely love NMS to be the first app I get to experience. If Sony bundles their VR with NMS for the consumer version I will drop whatever they are asking for it on day one.

salromano

Already in that PlayStation Experience thread.

Also, you quoted something that wasn't actually said.

"Something super special" (actual quote) ≠ "Super special announcement"

"Something super special" can be a special-made booth where the game is playable to attendees.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
possibly help bungie fix their fuckin buggy ass raid in Destiny

StuBurns

Banned
GAF, I want someone to GIF the bit of the Matrix when Agent Smith slowly says Morpheus at the restaurant, I want that person to add the word Morpheus slowly appearing in text, and I want someone to post it so I can steal it and post it in all future threads like this.

Top Bottom