• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

eBay Deal: $10 off $50 PSN/XBL/Steam credit, memberships and games

Derpyduck

Banned
Says you have to use Paypal to get the discount. I'll pass on this and do the Target deal next week I guess (buy 1 get one 25 percent off on an unlimited number of cards)

Heads up, for new Rakuten/Buy.com customers, you can get $15 off $50 using the code THANKS15.

I just ordered COD from there; unsure if they have the other stuff, though

The Steam card is pretty useless to me. You can find games with more than $10 off on places like Greenmangaming, Neogaf BST, Gamersgate, etc while Steam has those little piddly baby deals in comparison.

jediyoshi

Thanks. Time for some PSN credit

The Steam card is pretty useless to me. You can find games with more than $10 off on places like Greenmangaming, Neogaf BST, Gamersgate, etc while Steam has those little piddly baby deals in comparison.

Then stack it with the identical deals you get buying from traders.

Thanks. Time for some PSN credit

Then stack it with the identical deals you get buying from traders.

For instance, the Far Cry franchise pack is $10 on steam for the weekend, and you can trade three keys for it which is about $7. You already saved 20% on the wallet amount. So 7X.8=$5.60

It almost feels like stealing.

For instance, the Far Cry franchise pack is $10 on steam for the weekend, and you can trade three keys for it which is about $7. You already saved 20% on the wallet amount. So 7X.8=$5.60

It almost feels like stealing.
Wait, what? Are you saying selling three of the games and keeping one as a freebie?

Ventara

With most new games getting region-locked, it might be a good idea to get it. And of course, you can use it during Steam sales which just add to the discount.

vg260

Did anyone get a PSN card from this offer? I just received my PSN card in the mail, but the Sony site gives an error message when trying to redeem saying invalid code or expired. It does recognize the card's value in the first step, just doesn't allow redemption. It seems Best Buy failed to activate them. Anyone have similar experiences?

edit: They responded quickly via ebay to activate it after providing the card's SN, so if anyone has similar problems, do that.

Top Bottom