• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toys R Us Shipment Issues for Smash Wii U and Pokemon ORAS?

Alchemy

Received this:

We wanted to inform you that we have not yet received inventory on your 3DS Pokemon Alpha Sapphire pre-order which was expected in-store on November 21st, 2014. We will send you a follow-up email once this item is available and ready for pickup.

It is worth noting I pre-ordered both Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby from the same Toys R Us store. I've heard from a couple of people that they received the same email but for Smash Wii U.

Anyone else run into this?

TI82

Banned
Hmm. We have had Smash in the back for about a week now. Didn't see Pokemon (I only work weekends). So I couldn't say.

Edit: the preorder plushes also came in with smash so I assumed we had pokemon

Matteoj8

No worries, this is common with TRU. For the correct email to send out, an associate has to scan the games in to a pre order bay, which is an uncommon thing for some stores, they don't realize it's important to do for the correct email to send. Our store had the same issues.

Alchemy

No worries, this is common with TRU. For the correct email to send out, an associate has to scan the games in to a pre order bay, which is an uncommon thing for some stores, they don't realize it's important to do for the correct email to send. Our store had the same issues.

Funky, I haven't run into this before but I guess the only thing I can remember pre-ordering at TRU in the last few years is X and Y... fingers crossed I guess.

The Gamestops in my town both are supposedly not going to receive their shipments of OR AS Thursday or Friday due to a shipment delay. Hope no one else is affected.

Top Bottom