• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS Store Xbox One Black Friday Deal : $329 Assassins-Creed-Bundle + Free game

Larogue

R2VDD19.png

This is just in :

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...&ClickID=akw0zk5rtp9y5yrrlsa0vwt0v5znyrknyllr

$329 Xbox One + 2 Assassins games + Free game of choice.

Like are they looking at data and concerned they are not going to sell out of these bundles? Even though the PS4 bundle is more expensive I don't think anyone thinks it won't sell out either. So I find it hard to believe the $329 bundle would not sell out, I thought they may have been fine at $349 even. MS is reminding me of the sales person that gives a deal, doesn't wait for a response, and immediately offers a better deal.

Better deals for everyone though! Can't complain about that, but this is insane how low they are going. By the time Black Friday comes around they will be offering a year of live along with it as well. lol

Booshka

"Please God put an Xbox in your Home!" -Microsoft

Crazy deal, AC Unity + MCC would be the way to go imo, and by Black Friday, both of those games should be working pretty well.

HORRORSHØW

good deal but amazon might have a better one soon.

via wario64:
Amazon will have "Xbox One console at the lowest price ever from Amazon, plus over $150 value in digital content" for Black Friday

Cidd

So the Black Friday deal will only save me $20 on the Assassins Creed bundle?

Guess I should just order it now but I want to see what Amazon got planned..

Edit: didn't see the free game of choice, that's a pretty good deal.

This is good news for those who plan to buy a Xbox One, but all it really does is make future sales happen right now. Those who had no interest in that console still won't have one.

And there is a point where potential customers will start wondering if there's not something wrong with the console, for it to be discounted at that price after barely a year.

The next 6 months will be really bad for Microsoft.

RexNovis

Banned
Mein Gott! That's three free bundled games + a $70 discount... These XB1 deals are nuckin futs. They've gotta be burning some serious cash on every unit sold at this point.

RedAssedApe

Banned
haha...how salty are the people who jump on every new deal and price drop thinking...gotta get it at this price before it goes back to msrp!

Lemondish

MS got November NPD in the bag!

If it takes all this to win a single month in a single region, I can't imagine what they're going to have to do to turn things around worldwide or even to maintain momentum into 2015.

Free TV with purchase of Xbox One?

i'd jump in if it wasnt for the failed matchmaking of MCC which was basically the one game i wanted on xbone.

honestly why rush, at this rate the thing will be 199.99 by next year anyways. ps4 is just kicking their ass almost at ps2 levels.

RedAssedApe

Banned
If it takes all this to win a single month in a single region, I can't imagine what they're going to have to do to turn things around worldwide or even to maintain momentum into 2015.

Free TV with purchase of Xbox One?

free xbone for students at participating universities (like office 365) heh

smurfx

get some go again
Grimløck;139634914 said:

via wario64:
so maybe amazon will have it at 300 plus a bunch of free games? damn i'm getting tempted.

Derpyduck

Banned
Too bad Sony and Nintendo didn't get the message

I think 399 with a free copy of GTA5 and TLOU is a pretty sweet deal. 399 with a free copy of Lego Batman + LBP 3 is a pretty nice family bundle as well. Sony's going to do really well this Black Friday.

so maybe amazon will have it at 300 plus a bunch of free games? damn i'm getting tempted.

Amazon is saying the lowest price they've ever offered it at, which leads me to believe 329, just like everyone else.

Awntawn

I wonder how necessary this really is. you would think all consoles would sell out completely over the holidays as is

overcast

honestly why rush, at this rate the thing will be 199.99 by next year anyways. ps4 is just kicking their ass almost at ps2 levels.
I think they just want to beat them and sell as many possible this month to get the ball rolling. Word of mouth, telling friends to get it.

I didn't know about the matchmaking being poor in Halo :[

Awesome deal.

Microsoft is willing to just eat away at potential profits in order to score some PR points.

I'm tempted to call customer service and pretend to be a 15 year old boy who has saved up as much as he could for a year. Tell the rep that I so badly want an Xbox One but I only could save up 150 dollars.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sold me a unit at that price.

I wonder how necessary this really is. you would think all consoles would sell out completely over the holidays as is

It compels customers to buy from their store instead of say... Best Buy.

I won't pretend to be a retail expert, but just from the name itself, I think it's a fair assumption to say that MS Store isn't the first stop choice for electronics and games...

AniHawk

Grimløck;139634914 said:

via wario64:

$300 and i'll get it and sunset overdrive. hell, i'll take the 360 version of dragon age inquisition back to the store and get an xb1 version instead. i can play never alone this way too. it'll be my main multiplatform machine a guess. and then when the ps4 gets wild and two other games i can pick that up sometime down the road.

Grimløck;139634914 said:

via wario64:

so basically it'll end up being a $299 console + $150 worth of games but my bet is it'll be $299 during some crazy lightning deal hour.

JNA

Banned
yeah but who the hell wants to play ass creed games :(

That's my issue with this too.

Ass Creed games suck. They are all the same since Brotherhood and I don't want to play them. Why not do this for Sunset Overdrive bundles? Games that I actually want to play?

Plus the white One looks a lot better than the black one.

Top Bottom