• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom teases new PS4 game

koutoru

“PlayStation 4 development has been ongoing, but the more I use the system the more it seems there is to uncover,” Takeuchi said. “SCE has made a really incredible system for us.”

Asked if Capcom has other PlayStation 4 titles coming out, outside of what’s already been announced, Takeuchi replied: “Of course. Right now, we’re seeing how far we can push the game engine. You’ll be surprised by the quality of the games we’re working on right now.

“I think we’ll be able to announce it soon, so please look forward to it. I realize that’s obnoxious (laughs).

“It’s gonna be something that will even turn heads overseas.”
http://gematsu.com/2014/11/capcom-teases-new-ps4-game-announcement-coming-soon

lock if old

mcz117chief

Please be it a BERSERK game ! We desperately need one and they already have the licence covered thanks to Dragon's Dogma's cross promotion.

RyoonZ

Banned
New Onimusha! Calling it now!

Ono was reported to visit China and Hongkong for business trips. I suspect he's visitting Donnie Yen for choreography and looking for Chinese action actors for mo-cap and stuff.

Devil May Cry 5 pls.

I´m really getting into the series (Bayonetta made me a fan of character action games) and I want more !

Oh god, new Onimusha would be great too. I´d even take a HD collection.

Seyavesh

xs0pv67.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBEXSiFzOfU

Percy

Banned
Unless it is Dragon's Dogma 2, it is hard to give a shit. "New Capcom game" doesn't exactly command the same level of excitement it did last gen.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Big words from a company that can't even spell their own name right.

Let's see it.

“It’s gonna be something that will even turn heads overseas.”

I mean if we want to take that as literally as possible ("turning heads overseas" = crazy shocking craziness) then everything points to Megaman.

It’s gonna be something that will even turn heads overseas.

This means that you can probably eliminate Dragon's Dogma and Onimusha from the discussion since neither of those really made an impact in the west.

wmlk

This means that you can probably eliminate Dragon's Dogma and Onimusha from the discussion since neither of those really made an impact in the west.

The way it's worded, we can also assume that he's saying it may even surprise people out West.

Dragon's Dogma would certainly turn heads out West because it would come as a surprise.

SmokyDave

To be honest, I was hoping that Auto Modellista 2 would be a native Vita title, but I'll accept playing it over Remote Play.

Lux R7

Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2

tumblr_m37go7mT0Z1r9rjs4.gif

Top Bottom