• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- Demo out on PS4 now! (2GB , PS+ Required)

wwm0nkey

Link to the demo

Whats included in the demo:
For starters, the Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- demo for PS4 will give you access to the Sol Badguy and Ky Kyske storylines in Arcade Mode. Whether you’re a seasoned Guilty Gear player, one that needs a quick refresher, or a newbie to the Guilty Gear world, you’ll be able to get a taste of what’s in store for the full version of the game!

For the uninitiated, Sol Badguy is our hulking hero, a bounty hunter with an awesome weapon that moonlights as a lighter (no joke, and it’s crazy). Ky Kyske is his polar opposite, and uses his finesse and fancy moves (Lightning…LIGHT-N-ING!) to fight. Oh, he also happens to be a king…

Also available is the very extensive Training Mode! Take control of Sol Badguy and learn everything from basic moves to advanced combos and skills. Prep yourself so that when you’re pre-ordered copy comes in (wink, wink), you’ll be ready to battle it out against your friends in Network Mode, or go through the many challenging modes the full game has to offer.

NOTE: The demo only has English voices, full game will have dual audio.

SerTapTap

Gonna play this when I get home. Love dat rest mode.

Heh, the web store still says "full game trial", I guess they haven't updated it for PS+ only demos yet

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Hope you guys enjoy the demo and getting a taste of Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- before its release on 12/16! :D

And yup! The full game will include the option for either English or Japanese voices for the entire game :)

Justified

Hope you guys enjoy the demo and getting a taste of Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- before its release on 12/16! :D

And yup! The full game will include the option for either English or Japanese voices for the entire game :)

Hey thx!

One question though, whats the official proper way to pronounce Xrd?

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Oh my god, Aksys, you guys are GOD!

I'm gonna buy 3 copies to support this beautiful game!

bv4clj.jpg

ajyfmu.jpg

mrklaw

MrArseFace
You could always make a throwaway NA PSN account. Looking at the store, there seems to be a 14 Day free trial for PS+, so you can make the NA account, get the free trial for PS+, and enjoy playing Xrd.

Tried it, you need a credit card to sign up

K.Sabot

You could always make a throwaway NA PSN account. Looking at the store, there seems to be a 14 Day free trial for PS+, so you can make the NA account, get the free trial for PS+, and enjoy playing Xrd.

getting the trial requires a CC unfortunately, which is weird because the Japanese trial did not.

Justified

Also when did Ky become a King. I though he was a Soldier for the Library or something like that?

edit*

Oh damn Im thinking of Jin Kisaragi from Blazblue

Naite

Doing a quick run thru arcade mode right now. I really liking this english dub cast so far, especially Axl and Slayer. Not really feeling Potemkin or I-no's though and not sure what I think of Ky's. Still have yet to hear Millia's or Bedman's voices.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Is there any word yet on whether or not the Japanese version will have English text? Regardless I think I will be buying this digitally next week and then getting a retail copy of the American version on 12/16.

Top Bottom