• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 $329.99 No Tax + Free Shipping AVAILABLE NOW

Shin

Banned
Is the counter for sold in last hour correct?
Because that's a shitload of PS4's being sold, with every refresh about 10 more or so are sold.

I would get it but ugh it's too much money and I already have a pretty much up to date PC. Maybe next year when it's financially viable I could get one.

My buddy came down with Lyme's disease of all things and has been having some lingering issues despite the antibiotics. He had to leave his job and has been pretty down.

So I saw this deal and snagged him a surprise PS4 that I know he will love. Really glad to have jumped on this price.

And because it's sold by Newegg, any sales from this super-cheap, super-awesome eBay listing will be directly tracked by NPD!

So you'll be contributing to the Great Console Wars of 2014.

Do these count towards NPD?

That's right! So don't hold back! ;-)

Bog

Junior Ace
My buddy came down with Lyme's disease of all things and has been having some lingering issues despite the antibiotics. He had to leave his job and has been pretty down.

So I saw this deal and snagged him a surprise PS4 that I know he will love. Really glad to have jumped on this price.

That's very cool of you.

WoodWERD

/edit - chances of this selling out in the next few hours? And I live in China but will be back for a visit next month, anyone happen to go through Chinese customs with a PS4 lately?

Fulfilled by Newegg. Jumped on it. I'll grab the games I'm more interested in playing with the 70 I'm saving over the BG bundles.

Lost Culture

Neo Member
ahhh... these black friday deals are giving me grey hairs by the day.lol

ithink going to hold out and go to my gamestop at 12 to get the gta v bundle for my wife

giphy.gif

Like hotcakes

Top Bottom