• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: UC4 will be playable at PS Experience

Turkoop

Banned
Found this on a German magazine http://t.co/gBA6upZypH
"Playable on PS X. The next Nathan Drake Adventure game from naughty Dog"
EDIT
I am not sure of its only media or public
It's a sneak preview of the coming issue January 7th

Blablurn

image.php

oti

Banned
Right after that they state that topics are subject to change. That's "duuuh" of course but maybe they just wanted some omph on their last page.

DieH@rd

Banned
I don't believe this is true.

Trailer now, keynote demo at E3, playable by public @ Gamescom, launch in late 2015.

KAL2006

Banned
Well of that's the case no one will care for The Order, Uncharted 4 hype would overshadow The Order. I was expecting just a quick Trailer similar to Uncharted 3 reveal Trailer.

Gurish

I'll be happy with just a genuine playable demonstration like the E3 2009 Uncharted 2 presentation, anything more is just a bonus.

It actually says something like "Played at Playstation Experience". So maybe only press are going to see it.
^This

Thread title still seems to be true but its not clear for whom it will be playable.

Edit: Considering its a public event though, it might very well be playable for everyone :)

FeiRR

Banned
Well of that's the case no one will care for The Order, Uncharted 4 hype would overshadow The Order. I was expecting just a quick Trailer similar to Uncharted 3 reveal Trailer.
Because everybody plays one game a year?

thuway

The fuck are you talking about? One comes out in February, the other is a Fall release.

Dinjooh

Drake in desert looking miserable? We already had our UC4 reveal trailer in the jungle, next up - real trailer.

Also, if there's a playable demo of UC4 there, and the order isn't fucking their showing up, I can only see it helping The Order. I'll have a hard time waiting for Q4 for to get my action/adventure fix, that's for sure.

I don't expect this is true, but given it's been in production/development in one way or another since probably early 2012, it's not outside the realm of possibility that they might have a playable vertical slice ready.

also, maybe a confirmation and release date for Uncharted trilogy HD?....

i'm assuming they will add some hype with a playable demo included with the HD package.

Ricky_R

There's nothing that Sony can show from UC4 that will reduce my excitement for The Order. So at least I care.

that early already?
that would be awesome tbh

edit:
the magazine really says played
"Played at the Playstation Experience: The new Nathan Drake adventure from ND"
the german word "angespielt" refers to playing a certain game by yourself for the first time, so no on-stage demonstration by someone else or so

Famassu

I have a hard time believing that. A gameplay demonstration sure, but playable for the public?!
Well, it HAS been 3 years since Uncharted 3 was released. If they don't have something in a state that the public could play at this point, it'd be somewhat surprising. Even if it is only some 5-10 minute demo.

StuBurns

Banned
Well, it HAS been 3 years since Uncharted 3 was released. If they don't have something in a state that the public could play at this point, it'd be somewhat surprising. Even if it is only some 5-10 minute demo.
If they could let people play it is different than if they should. A full playable demo is part of a marketing campaign, and to have it a year ahead of release seems extreme.

Top Bottom