• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20th anniversary PS4 console announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man

WOW

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDLJ6S-Br0E

B363VldCMAAYg13.jpg:large

Combine that with the PSOne boot-up-sound of the 20th Anniversary PS4 theme...

Number 1 is being auctioned.

B364GOaCQAEQL1A.jpg

Only 12300 being made.

15316802723_d684a739fa_b.jpg

15750688977_4f62c06001_b.jpg

All of my yes! I was hoping they would do a playstation gray console for the anniversary. Hopefully they sell that DS4 separately, i'd buy another ina heartbeat.

That's pretty hot, son.
The question is, will it release outside of Japan?

EDIT: Outside of the Playstation Experience?

Man, this is the only time I am considering getting one even though I already have a PS4. Fuck, shame it's only being sold at The Playstation Experience.

JNA

Banned
giphy.gif

That is so fucking sexy!

I want it...I want it bad!

How much can I trade in my PS4 for that baby?

sfedai0

Banned
Fucking mine. I waited out the Destiny white one knowing something better would be along. Patience my precious.

TsuWave

will try to buy it off the strength of nostalgia alone. my christmas gift to myself.

edit - only sold at playstation experience? damn :/. ok gimme the controller at least then.

thuway

I am dead serious when I say- I need this in my life. I've been such a devoted fan for years, please please please I need this. DEAR LORD, I NEED THIS.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I NEED THIS.

I AM LITERALLY IN TEARS. This is beautiful. Please give Thuway the opportunity to buy it!

PLEASE. PLEASE.

Holy fuck at all the PS symbols on there. Dat detail.

Took me a moment to notice those.
Can't wait to see what these go for on eBay/Amazon.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I NEED THIS.

I AM LITERALLY IN TEARS. This is beautiful. Please give Thuway the opportunity to buy it!

PLEASE. PLEASE.

You will have the opportunity to own it...
...for at least three times the original price.

Skux

OG grey. Looks a little dark in the pics but would be amazing if it's the exact same manufacturing colour.

How is the number 12300 significant?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Oh god damn it... :(

Will it go on sale outside of Playstation Experience? I mean it freaking has to right!?
They're doing an auction for #00001 and a lottery in Japan for the other systems. With the limited number of systems I just don't see them offering it for sale in NA outside of PSX.

OG grey. Looks a little dark in the pics but would be amazing if it's the exact same manufacturing colour.

How is the number 12300 significant?

Dec(12) 3rd, Jp launch date for PS1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom