• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lizard squad unmasked by another hacker group.

So I didn't see any thread in this but apparently another hacker group called finest squad has unmasked all of the lizardsquad members and sent there details to the fbi.

**Finest squad link removed**

https://twitter.com/finestsquad

Hopefully that's the end of the rediculous server chaos.

tnaden

That contains real names and everything. Probably not suited for posting.

Name
Address
Phone
Family

etc.

Dat music

88685a5d65aa90189270b70a19f86549.500x276x6.gif

SoulUnison

Banned
They posted a picture of one of the kid's moms, and lots of contact information for relatives of these kids that are almost completely sure to have no idea what's been going on or what the hell a "Lizard Squad" is.

That's crossing a serious line. Honestly, I think these "unmasker" guys have just as much to answer to now as the guys they're exposing.

Hastati

Crazy, curious to see how this unfolds. They're pretty young, but I imagine if they'll still be hit hard for this.

Nome

You got swatted? In Canada?

Have you written that experience down somewhere?
No, I'm in Los Angeles.

I'm a mid-profile developer, ex was streaming. The aforementioned hacker's MO was to target female streamers and threaten swatting unless they gave him nudes (apparently most will comply, which is sad). She didn't, so we got swatted. I talked it out with the team, and they were very polite about it. LAPD weren't able to do anything about the guy. Some friends did a private investigation that provided some information to Canadian law enforcement (identity and evidence), but apparently they didn't do anything with that either.

Famassu

Now THIS kind of hacker (or "hacker") stuff I can get behind. Go FinestSquad.

EDIT: And one those LizardSquad twats was one of those morons who did all that Swatter stuff? Doubly justified to do this if that's so.

Wait until another hacker group gets upset with that move and reveals their identity in spite.

It's been five years since the hacker wars started, many people have been lost, but we have learned to survive, we have learned the true meaning of what it is to be human, we, we have learned NOT TO GIVE A GOOD SINGLE GODDAMN FUCK.

Interrupting my precious gaming time, motherfuckers poked the wrong motherfucking bear in this motherfucking digital wood.

Haunted

Did any of these kids get in trouble over that aircraft being grounded from a bomb threat hoax couple months back? I assume if not they will be now...
Let's just say that the FBI isn't involved because of XBL and PSN going down.

Hope they throw the whole lot of them in jail. I have zero sympathy for those fucks.

By the way, it goes beyond DDoS attacks. Sending in a bomb scare to an airplane, for starters... Yeah, I hope they throw the book at them.

IvorB

Ha ha!! So much for honour among thieves. Though I am not sure DDOSing a few servers makes you a hacker group.

Top Bottom