• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil Survivor 2 - Record Breaker: NA boxart + soundtrack CD (First Print)

L~A

After Etrian Mystery Dungeon, it's time for Devil Survivor 2 : Record Breaker to get its NA boxart.

Here it is:
tn.jsp5qul1.jpg

I really wonder why they didn't simply keep the JP boxart : /
Sarcasm

And as usual, first print will include a special soundtrack CD:

Whether you're a mainline SMT fan, a Persona fan, or a lover of all things ATLUS, the SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker pre-order bonus item will figuratively rock your world! Why is that? Because the Soundtrack CD we're including with pre-orders and limited first-run copies is a special arrangement from Shoji Meguro and the ATLUS Sound Team!

Looks like the exact same CD as in Japan!

Soulflarz

Banned
Also on board with the idea of "dont give us 4 songs"
Id much rather we have a normal version and a version thats $15ish more with the OST :'

Flarin

Beautiful cover art. Still need to play the original.

Are the two games directly related or is it more like Persona where they aren't direct followups?

Firestar

Awesome! So glad they stuck with the JP box art (not surprising they did). Really looking forward to this even if I have to pay $59.99.

Assuming you mean Canada, VGP has it listed for $49.99, and amazon at some point I bet will still lower it to $49.99 before release, it was $49.99 when I pre ordered there a few weeks back.

Assuming you mean Canada, VGP has it listed for $49.99, and amazon at some point I bet will still lower it to $49.99 before release, it was $49.99 when I pre ordered there a few weeks back.

Yep, Canada. And I'm aware that Amazon.ca originally listed it for $49.99, but I usually refrain from ordering day 1 purchases online. I prefer in-store pick up. It's fine though, I don't mind spending the extra $10.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
The anime killed any interest I had on this. Also, I'm not too big into SRPG.

sensui-tomo

I'd kinda like to know why we are getting less content than the japanese source yet keep the expensive price( Reduce the price unless you bring a perfect port over)

Top Bottom