• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LIZARD SQUAD is Back. Planning XBL Attack. "Biggest attack yet". [UP: XBL/PSN Down]

Up: Evidence of attacks

dgHPYOL.png

Guess the rumours about them being taken down/exposed were false.

b8tBk2y.png

https://twitter.com/lizardmafia

grimmiq

So these sacks of shit started off saying it was against the evil corporations..and now they're finally admitting it's "for the lulz".

KoopaTheCasual

So did the attempt to release all their identities fail? I thought all their info was publicly dumped?
Good luck losers. MS gets serious, you may be in prison by new years.
...wut? You realize they've already had the FBI after them. I don't think MS "getting serious" is going to make them quake in their boots.

DR2K

Banned
I'm sure no one will notice with Unity being the bundled game and MCC being the holiday exclusive everyone is playing on it.

So did the attempt to release all their identities fail? I thought all their info was publicly dumped?

...wut? You realize they've already had the FBI after them. I don't think MS "getting serious" is going to make them quake in their boots.

FBI is not an IT company. They partner with them to flush this type of shit out.

Posting topics about this stuff does no good. Giving them exposure is what they want. Best to ignore it, really.

Pretty much. Ignore them and they'll go away. Keep feeding their egos and even if they get locked up, the next band of losers will step right up, looking for more of the same.

Silky

Banned
Reminder that these are the same assholes who called in a bomb threat on a Sony exec's flight, and sent him photos of his father's grave as he was stuck on the plane.

Fuck these guys.

bbd23

I mean it was probably gonna be bad anyways with all the new xbox owners tomorrow. what if thats their secret plan?!?! do nothing at all and take all the credit! :p

Top Bottom