• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This SUCKS!!! My God of War 3 Copy is glitched wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smellycat

Obviously, this post contains spoilers. I finally got around to finishing GOW 3. Awesome game, and it is freaking gorgeous! I got all the way to the final boss, Zeus. I got to this section where you walk up to him and start beating the living hell out of him, and you are prompted to repeatedly press circle. So, I kept doing it for a good 5 minutes or so. But my thumbs couldn't take it anymore. So, I paused the game, took a break and switched thumbs and kept mashing, and the freaking thunderfuck wouldn't die. I finally gave up and reset the console hoping I would have better luck next time and the game wouldn't get stuck. NOPE Same shit. The guy just doesn't die. Anyone else have the same problem?

Try an alternate save?

Unless you are one of those people that overwrite one existing save. In which case, restart on easy. :p

Edit Fucking LOL if its a gameplay thing. I havent played GoW3 in years. :D

Obviously, this post contains spoilers. I finally got around to finishing GOW 3. Awesome game, and it is freaking gorgeous! I got all the way to the final boss, Zeus. I got to this section where you walk up to him and start beating the living hell out of him, and you are prompted to repeatedly press circle. So, I kept doing it for a good 5 minutes or so. But my thumbs couldn't take it anymore. So, I paused the game, took a break and switched thumbs and kept mashing, and the freaking thunderfuck wouldn't die. I finally gave up and reset the console hoping I would have better luck next time and the game wouldn't get stuck. NOPE Same shit. The guy just doesn't die. Anyone else have the same problem?

lol.... dude, stop pressing the button....

lmao

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
rofl.gif

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
XD The point is you release the button OP. Your beating him into a bloody mess, Kratos has to stop eventually!

mcz117chief

I wonder how long it took you lot to figure out you have to stop pressing that button ? I know I was punching him for atleast 1 full minute :p

OMG, how did I not think of that? fml it took me forever to beat past the side scrolling fight both times. I seriously feel like an idiot :/

No problem, thanks for the great thread though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom