• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goofy VA claims Kingdom Hearts 3 due in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAA

Source: http://kh13.com/news/bill-farmer-says-kingdom-hearts-3-will-be-released-in-2015#

Twitter Source: https://twitter.com/goofybill

Most noteworthy tweets:
QfT5xK6.png

SxEe4Nd.png

Haven't seen it posted here, but was pretty shocked by the news.
Unless Square Enix have been the biggest troll ever by making it seem they're earlier in progress for KH3 than they actually are, (which I don't know of any publisher ever doing..., but would love to see it happen one day, ha ha).
Personally, I'm thinking Bill is either confused, or its perhaps a confirmation at least something KH related is coming in 2015, which is something of note already. Perhaps KH3D or a collection of the remakes, but according to his tweets, he claims it isn't KH3D, but I don't know.

In one of the tweets, he says he's been voicing for some years on it and he's in fact finished his voice acting. I would say if it was about KH3D or the HD remakes, but do they even re-voice for the HD remakes? I would only think like 358/2 or re-coded, which if I recall..Goofy doesnt have such a part in them? Even KH3D he doesnt.

I will be absolutely shocked if KH3 comes this year, way more surprised than FF XV coming this year.

Andrefpvs

There's been a few rerecordings for both the 1.5 and 2.5 collections, so the KH3D hypothesis isn't out of question. There is a high chance that an HD remaster of KH3D is the 2015 KH title.

As for KH3 coming out this year... lol, no.

I don't believe a VA, but god damn I really want KH3, I don't even care about any other game SE is doing so please be true(I still think it's a 2016 game at best).

Amneisac

The onomatopoeia in this thread is off the charts already, I love it.

This just doesn't seem possible, and if anyone told him that, I doubt the person who told him actually knew.

wmlk

He said he's done 'recoding' for KH3.

Freudian slip for Re:coded HD, which just came out this year.

There's no other explanation.

Hatchtag

Banned
2.5 years since the announcment isn't all that unreasonable tbh. Don't think it'll hit 2015, but there's no reason to pretend this has the struggles of FFXV or something.

Akai__

One half of me wants this game like tomorrow and the other one wants it like in next years, so it can be polished to perfection.

I really can't wait for this game, but I'm scared, that it doesn't meet my expectations. Does anyone else feel like this? :(

Would they even record all the lines for goofy so early like that?

I think it's KH3D HD too...

Like, no way in hell everything in KH3 is already written AND translated.

hohoXD123

That would be pretty shocking, but there isn't a whole lot of ambiguity in those tweets, especially when he says recording is finished. Unless if he is confusing it with another KH game which is to be released this year.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Haha, it's a Square Enix game so add two years into any given release date.

wmlk

One half of me wants this game like tomorrow and the other one wants it like in next years, so it can be polished to perfection.

I really can't wait for this game, but I'm scared, that it doesn't meet my expectations. Does anyone else feel like this? :(

Kingdom Hearts will always be Kingdom Hearts. I just expect the same as every other entry. It's not like FF which reinvents itself each entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom