• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - $30 Pre-Order

bigkrev

Is this going to be the actual MSRP?

Because I'm waiting for Best Buy (with GCU) to put it up for a pre-order

Vitacat

I printed out Target and Amazon, and am going to see if my BB will honor the price match and let me preorder using my GCU discount. So ~$24 shipped.

Technically it should work I think.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Meainwhile.....45€ in europe. That NoE publishing tax.

So listings are going up.

New 3DS ambassador program in Europe

Community event in London in two days

Hurry up and get us this game already Capcom

wiibomb

it doesnt

Its just the localized version

It will be missing the licensed DLC content as usual

but it will include new content that replaces that, for example the DMC collaboration, the weapon contest winner and the Final Fantasy Nomura's Collaboration

Faiz

$10 off ain't bad, done.

EDIT: Actually, I think I'll wait for the new 3DS, there has to be a bundle eventually.

I wish that was so, but there really doesn't.

Besides you can always cancel the preorder if e bundle DOES appear. I'm not counting on one.

Mupod

Doesn't seem to be an equivalent in Canada, but either way I'm holding out for a New 3DS XL bundle with the game.

yayaba

A couple months ago I'd be tempted. I think I burned myself out on M3HU though and I only clocked 45 hours in that and only hit rank 5 or so.

I need to get back to that someday...

Voidguts

I know absolutely nothing about the DS but I'm gonna day 1 this; what model would you guys recommend? is it worth waiting for the new 3DS to come out? I'd prefer a 2nd stick for the cam..

JimPanzer

I know absolutely nothing about the DS but I'm gonna day 1 this; what model would you guys recommend? is it worth waiting for the new 3DS to come out? I'd prefer a 2nd stick for the cam..

yes. The game will probably release together with the new 3DS anyway.

Somebody on Slickdeals said you could price match at Best Buy and get it for $24 or something like that with the gamer club membership.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Hopefully its still the same price later today so I can preorder then

Semi related but a special demo already went out at an MH event in Frankfurt Germany
B61RjogIEAEmFK3.jpg

Somebody on Slickdeals said you could price match at Best Buy and get it for $24 or something like that with the gamer club membership.

If you price match at BB your GCU will not stack. Sadly I do this from time to time and it sucks but I get it.

Just checked my Purchase History on BB and I PMed Dragon Age for 39.99 2 weeks ago. Not only did GCU not stack it gives 0 points. I didnt know that. Hell I figured I wouldnt get the double points that GCU usually gives on games but I thought I would at least get the points for the money I spent. Lame

image.jpg

Couldve sworn we were getting the licensed content...

We get all the Nintendo, Square Enix, and Capcom stuff

We also are getting the Taiko Drum Master stuff

Any other Japanese license seems to be exempt though. (like the Baki the Grappler and JUMP related stuff)

Top Bottom