• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New The Order: 1886 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
cCPh3fg.gif

Holy fucking shit, that was the best trailer for the game by a mile! I mean, The Order has had its fair share of dodgy trailers, but that's got hype pouring out of my every orifice.

ron_bato

is it spoiler-y?

It kind of is, but without context I don't mind. If you want to go completely dark, I'd suggest not watching.

The arc rifle and the coach gun scenes in the end looked so good.

These trailers are getting better and better.

edit: It's the story trailer, so it makes sense that it's a bit on the spoiler-y side.

Ricky_R

Gotta admit. Got goosebumps from this trailer.

Can't wait to see what the story is about. Seems quite interesting.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Stunning.

Is there any game on any platform that looks better then this?

SerTapTap

Looking good. Still want some reviews, do we know when embargo ends?

Stunning.

Is there any game on any platform that looks better then this?

Driveclub is close, very different games though. Driveclub has some imperfections this game doesn't appear to (best I can tell, this is pre-release, edited footage) but Driveclub also has a different scale

Mitch

Banned
So does this game play a traditional TPS? I remember reading something about it having a lot of automatic/on-rails QTE gameplay, but never saw any confirmation.

SerTapTap

So does this game play a traditional TPS? I remember reading something about it having a lot of automatic/on-rails QTE gameplay, but never saw any confirmation.

There's clearly cutscenes with QTE, the main gameplay is TPS though. It's not Heavy Rain if that's what you're asking, we know that much. The exact balance is unknown but I can only assume you'll be in control more often than not.

matmanx1

My favorite moment:
shooting the grenade out of the guy's hand and watching his arm come apart in slow motion
. That's some Wolfenstein level of body destruction right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom