• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Choose your side GAF: Puppy or Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs are beautiful, majestic, and amazing animals. They can track, hunt, protect, and are great friends in every sense of the word.

Cats are ugly and useless.

puppies are only good for hamburger helper.

kittens all the way.

kingkitty
(Today, 10:57 PM)

image.php

my wife is allergic to cats. it makes me sad. these photos are killing me. i go to pet smart and stare longingly at the kitties. damn now i am sad

kirby_fox

Banned
Puppies.

For some reason, I had never really been around a cat until I was like 11- everyone had dogs. I will never forget the awful allergy attack I had that faithful day. Since then, I really don't care for cats.

potam

Banned
They're total opposites. Dogs are friends and companions, who generally aren't all that interesting when you're not interacting with them. Cats are more like housemates, who do their own interesting shit all on their own.

Like, with my dog, I can actually get on the floor and play with him. I can wrestle with him and toss him around, and we're actually interacting. My cat on the other hand just lies around all day, but this morning she ran out the door and went on her own little kitty adventure for a few hours and then came back.

I think having both is a nice mix.

Grimalkin

Kittens because:

Dogs have a smell. I grew up in a house with all dogs and never noticed, then I went away to college and didn't have any pets for a few years. Ever since then when I am around dogs I notice that they smell (hounds smell the most, but all dogs have that smell to some degree). On top of that puppies have their own unique smell, "puppy breath". I know some people like it but ugh. It can be argued that a cat's litter box smells if not maintained properly but the cat itself doesn't smell (unless it is sick or too fat to care for itself properly). What I'm saying is one stink has a variety of solutions and the other one does not.

So dogs are better than cats hands down.

But I think the divide between puppies and kittens is much smaller.

Puppies still win though.

Malyse

tumblr_mvw4muFMta1s3sb88o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mvw4muFMta1s3sb88o2_500.jpg
tumblr_mvw4muFMta1s3sb88o4_500.jpg
tumblr_mvw4muFMta1s3sb88o10_500.jpg
tumblr_mvw4muFMta1s3sb88o9_500.jpg

Remember, whatever you don't pick gets shipped off to Cruella de Vil for her new clothing line. And picking both means they all go. :)

kris.

Banned
Puppies over kittens 100% of the time. If there was a puppy and a kitten in a burning building and I could only save one, I'd go puppy. The kitten would just grow up to be an asshole.

That being said, option C is better than both.

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Samara

Labrador%2BPuppies.gif

Puppies, you just can't hug them kitty cats without getting a scratched face.

I've had many kittens. Got pissed on my shoulder and scratched so many time. When you try to pull them off you they attach like Velcro. Fuckers

Puppies are so much sturdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom