• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chelsea fans prevent black man boarding Paris metro train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

Oh really guys? I think I know who to call.

Mr_Glass_Unbreakable.jpg

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
English football fans in Paris preventing a, presumably Parisien, from entering the subway on his own city? K.

English football fans in Paris preventing a, presumably Parisien, from entering the subway on his own city? K.

Well for months they've been told by Cameron and Farage that British people are special snowflakes that deserves special treatment from Europe so it's no surprise.

#farageseurope

Fiktion

Banned
Wow, I lived in London for a year and I never saw anything like that. Crazy.

Well there were some illegal BNP protests but they were busy dodging the police.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Well for months they've been told by Cameron and Farage that British people are special snowflakes that deserves special treatment from Europe so it's no surprise.

#farageseurope

No idea who those people are but being an asshole to citizens of a city while you're a guest there adds an extra layer of bother for me.

JDSN

Banned
They literally chanted "we're racist."

It seems people this days are just rush into into things before getting all the facts, so naturally im gonna go with false flag by some other cuntier team like Liverpool or maybe the black people illuminati.

Dartastic

Jesus. Is there going to be any action taken towards the club or by the club for this? If I was a black Chelsea player I'd feel fucking disgusted to have fans like this.

It seems people this days are just rush into into things before getting all the facts, so naturally im gonna go with false flag by some other cuntier team like Liverpool or maybe the black people illuminati.

Obviously these people are just sightly angry; if that guy just didn't act the way he acted none of this wouldn't be happening. I mean he had to have done something unmoral to cause that reaction. I swear people just need to stop race baiting and wait to see the facts; its dividing us.

Dinokill

Half of the Chelsea roster is composed of Black/Brown footballers.

Ramirez
Diego Costa
Willians
Cuadrado
Zouma
Drogba
Mikel
Remy
Etc

jts

...hate me...
"We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it"

*celebrate a goal scored by Drogba like motherfuckers*

Ugh.

Well I guess that's what happens when people cry racist about every little thing, now the word lost all meaning. People shouldn't be proud of be racist, SMH.

Black History Month marches on I see.

Well I guess that's what happens when people cry racist about every little thing, now the word lost all meaning. People shouldn't be proud of be racist, SMH.

What?

I think this is the actual, factual, literal meaning of racism.

FuturusX

Can't wait for Ibra and Cavani to raid the Bridge. Then they can sing...."We're losers..We're losers and that's they way we like it."

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Half of the Chelsea roster is composed of Black/Brown footballers.

Ramirez
Diego Costa
Willians
Cuadrado
Zouma
Drogba
Mikel
Remy
Etc

They are "good ones". If they leave the team, though.....

So why are british people so racist?

Yikes. I wonder what defense will come of this.
I can't imagine what someone could say that wouldn't be like a nazi.

Here in America, people often say it's because the black person "looked threatening", "dressed like a gangster" or "acted threatening".

But he was most nicely or most conservatively dressed and acting person there. He was dressed in all black and wearing a brown handbag.
They're the ones who look like thugs, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom