• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DLC coming to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes?

B-JIRQ-IEAAFBHO.png:large

Japanese Xbox 360 dashboard is showing new MGS GZ DLC

Source: https://twitter.com/Storm360/status/568095965632172032

No reason not to believe this is legit, I suppose. Especially given that the case includes a slip that urges players to come back for DLC in Early 2015.

MrMatt555

Interesting. I assume with a username "Love Deterrence" you've been keeping up to date with all things metal gear so this has to be new. Lol

Interesting. I assume with a username "Love Deterrence" you've been keeping up to date with all things metal gear so this has to be new. Lol

Hahaha!

you-got-me.gif

No it doesn't, it only includes a code for Phantom Pain DLC.

Metal_gear_solid_5_ground_zeroes-610x1082.jpg

This is what I was referring to. The slip leads to a link in which you redeem the code. The email was sent out to those who registered early on, but I don't know when or if they stopped sending it. No mention of TPP.

TimmiT

I can see this just being the Xbox One version getting the exclusive mission from the PS4 version, and the PS4 version getting the exclusive mission from the Xbox One version.

EDIT: Okay it's not.

Spot

We are getting DLC for this game now? Its been around a year since it came out. Must be drumming up hype for Phantom Pain.

Carnival is in town again?

If you pay attention to the screen in question, Snake (right tile) is looking on as Goku dukes it out with Frieza, Cell, and Buu (center tile). Is a crossover DLC in the works for Metal Gear Solid V? Frieza looks kind of like Skull Face, come to think of it. Cell? Chico and Paz are being held in cells. And Buu. It's what David Hayter fans did when they heard Kiefer Sutherland's iconic "She shurfife?" This crossover DLC rumor has some legs to it, folks. I think this DLC could be more nuclear than the Spirit Bomb itself.

My money is on new mission (not sure bout location) that is difficult. When beaten, WITH S RANK, the Release date is revealed with a new trailer.

Vally

If you pay attention to the screen in question, Snake (right tile) is looking on as Goku dukes it out with Frieza, Cell, and Buu (center tile). Is a crossover DLC in the works for Metal Gear Solid V? Frieza looks kind of like Skull Face, come to think of it. Cell? Chico and Paz are being held in cells. And Buu. It's what David Hayter fans did when they heard Kiefer Sutherland's iconic "She shurfife?" This crossover DLC rumor has some legs to it, folks. I think this DLC could be more nuclear than the Spirit Bomb itself.

1408.gif

Top Bottom