• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 and I'm unable to change my PSN account region

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
Seriously, how is it possible that the solution to moving to a new country is 'Create a new PSN account'

So what, I have to remember two logins for the rest of my life to access my old purchases? My 'current' account also loses all my trophies, friends, etc? Got my Xbox and Nintendo accounts switched over no problem. This is so fucking dumb. Do better, Sony.

Portugeezer

I had the same issue, I'm like OK cool, does my multiplayer access carry over? Of course not, so I would need to pay for PS+ basic again for your new account even if your old account has PS+ already...

I'll pass and keep using my old account. It pains me to continue giving money to the clowns at the UK government for every penny I spend on PSN.

Last edited:

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
I had the same issue, I'm like OK cool, does my multiplayer access carry over? Of course not, so I would need to pay for PS+ basic again; God forbid you want to buy a multiplayer game on your new account in the region you live.

I'll pass and keep using my old account. It pains me to give money to the clowns at the UK government for every penny I spend on PSN.
Ha! I'm in the opposite -- the soul sucking leeches of the US will continue to get my taxes

Top Bottom