• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$25 off $125 minimum purchase at eBay (includes PSN, eShop, Steam cards)

Geneijin

Credits to slickdeals

I don't think I've seen this posted, but there's a flash sale going on again at eBay right now. Ending soon in about an hour and a half from now. You can use the in-store pickup option on Best Buy's eBay store to get PlayStation Network cards, Nintendo eShop cards, etc. The code is a general use code that can be used on eBay to buy other things too with certain exclusions. eBay sure has been getting these lately.

How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal between 2pm and 7pm Pacific Time on March 28, 2016
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CSPRING25OFF125

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is for a $25 discount off a minimum purchase of $125. Valid from 2:00 PM PT to 7:00 PM PT on March 28. 2016. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only registered eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

- eBay

Apologies for accidental bump in the other thread.

FYI only the $25 off needs to be an eligible item

I.E. you can buy $100 in Ebay GC's and get a $25 item free [but you can't do $125 in Ebay GC's for $100]

I went $95 Ebay Gift Cards, $30 in PSN credit via best buy's ebay store and paid for $75 of the $100 in ebay gift cards.

Spent $25 to get $20 in ebay gift cards and $30 in PSN Credit which isn't bad

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Sweet got an Everdrive 64 for $102

Shady859

Sweet stock up deal on credit if you missed the last few. They bumped the ante up a little this time though...

I am set for the year after the 1st $80 for $100 cards and then splitting with a friend the $150 PSN for $109 2 weeks ago.

EDIT: nope Ebay gc and filler is to sweet to pass up. Thanks for postings!

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
They just had the $20 off coupon a few weeks ago, too. Awesome, thanks for the heads up, OP!

Thanks OP, used the code to buy nendoroid Red champion >.>
Also .ca site payment was broken so I had to switched to .com site to buy

Top Bottom