• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armored Core 6 gameplay previews dropping

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
They’re stretching a tad too much the same gameplay tidbits just a month and a half before launch. Cmon

I do not give a shit about influencers reaction on video
It really pays to be a vtuber/influencer these days. Early access, companies asking for your time, and getting to show off the game early. It does suck for someone who is use to gaming or has gamed for X+ years. The player has to get over it because this is how the industry works. They need as many eyes on the game as possible. I preordered my copy on PS already, so I don’t need to watch anymore footage. Seeing those vloggers get Elden Ring swag box sets and stuff just made me jealous more than it made me excited. Sometimes it works and sometimes it’s just not fare.

Last edited:
It really pays to be a vtuber/influencer these days. Early access, companies asking for your time, and getting to show off the game early. It does suck for someone who is use to gaming or has gamed for X+ years. The player has to get over it because this is how the industry works. They need as many eyes on the game as possible. I preordered my copy on PS already, so I don’t need to watch anymore footage. Seeing those vloggers get Elden Ring swag box sets and stuff just made me jealous more than it made me excited. Sometimes it works and sometimes it’s just not fare.
All that and depending on the game they also get paid by the company to play the game and/or they get a boost in viewership which means more subs and more money.

Last edited:

Romulus

"Looks like ps3!"

I think people forget how awful ps3 games looked, particularly games with large scale environments that you could actually transverse.

Top Bottom