• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beautiful new Assetto Corsa console trailer

MauroNL

505 Games and Kunos Simulazioni launch the latest trailer for the console version of leading driving simulation “Assetto Corsa” – entitled “Engineered to Perfection.” Made with real manufacturer data and telemetry, the game provides pure driving realism in every area, from bespoke handling, to precision physics, to nearly 100 cars in meticulous detail.
Drive dream cars from leading manufacturers on laser scanned real tracks, in the most realistic racing simulation there is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqdQMSXM8EA

Releases for PS4 and Xbox One on June 3, 2016

Lima

Hope they are nailing the controller feeling unlike the garbage that Pcars was and still is. Will be very important for their sales on console.

Hope they are nailing the controller feeling unlike the garbage that Pcars was and still is. Will be very important for their sales on console.

Well it already plays better with a pad on PC than Pcars does..but they have some ways to go to match Forza and the like.

But really for a game like this..a wheel is almost required! Physics are beyond GT/Forza and even Pcars

Very nice, I hope they do well on consoles, they have a lot of good will going for them on PC (and sales I'm sure).

From what I recall the controller support is much better for this game at stock than PCars is, but I don't actually own either, just what I've heard.

Lima

Well it already plays better with a pad on PC than Pcars does..but they have some ways to go to match Forza and the like.

But really for a game like this..a wheel is almost required! Physics are beyond GT/Forza and even Pcars

While true the majority of console players will play it with a controller and as such it needs to be a top priority.

Parham

Banned

I hope so too. The poor controller support made Project Cars borderline unplayable and I frankly have no interest in buying a PS4 racing wheel right now. I suppose I deserve this for taking Forza and GT's controls for granted.

Top Bottom