• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best gaming (or otherwise) documentary you’ve ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

93xfan

Banned
Don't you feel that potential economic collapse, war, and climate change are equally as much of a concern?

why won't you post anything about that? oh wait..

this gonna get closed though lol
You go ahead, btw. Do you use the same whataboutism when deciding what you want to post about?

If society cannot care about its children, then I believe it is no longer a functioning society.

Gtg everyone. It’s been fun. Needing a ban anyway, and wanted to partially use this as a vehicle as I do believe it’s a very, very important topic.

You go ahead, btw. Do you use the same whataboutism when deciding what you want to post about?

No, I asked you a question. I'm genuinely curious. Do you find those things as important?

but I see you run away when you see that you might not like where the conversation is going

93xfan

Banned
No, I asked you a question. I'm genuinely curious. Do you find those things as important?

but I see you run away when you see that you might not like where the conversation is going
What do you suggest we do about economic callapse? Hey, I know, let’s stop the next war by discussing it on neogaf.

Really, if you think you can have a big impact, start the thread yourself. you are simple minded, and I respect that, but go elsewhere with your pathetic whataboutism.

Hey, I just saw a Reddit about spreading awareness of human trafficking. Better get in there and make sure they know what to really talk about. Enjoy my ignore list in the meantime.

Got closed with no reason in the other thread. Are we sure some purple mods haven’t shifted over to here in a dire attempt to suppress truth anywhere it is found?
Also guys, it's 2023. This whole 'if you close my thread or ban me, that means you're an Era mod' was cute as a freebie shield back then, but nowadays it's just too obvious as to what you're doing.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Anybody gotten a chance to see What is a Woman? Got closed with no reason in the other thread. Are we sure some purple mods haven’t shifted over to here in a dire attempt to suppress truth anywhere it is found? Maybe they just wanted it here in the gaming section so it gets more views. :)

Anyway, in What Is an Woman, other side of the debate is given every opportunity to dismantle what Walsh states, but simply cannot.

More important though, it shows the horrible and permanent harm these “treatments” have in children.

It also exposes the terrible origins of where this movement started.

One thing they unfortunately don’t get to cover is the fact that kids who don’t get treatment are no more likely to commit suicide. No studies show that at all.

Disclaimer: Please be civil and stick to the facts and to reality when discussing this subject matter. Crossing my fingers there are no GROOMERS with a problem with this thread.

You should write an updated version of How to Win Friends and Influence People for 2023. You could call it:

Everyone Who Just Wants to Talk About Video Games on a Video Game Forum and Doesn’t Care About My Unhinged Political Ravings Must Be a GROOMER

Let us know how it works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom