• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions - Release Date Reveal Trailer - PS4/PC/SWITCH

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Talk about a bad music choice for a trailer, jesus.

Story mode had god tier music, but this one :messenger_weary:

Anyway, release date is later than expect to be honest.

Look at this edition. Can't even imagine the price on this :messenger_tears_of_joy:

dp1kk2ybf4151.jpg

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Fuck me, the edition I mentioned above costs 2000 €

giphy.gif

I'm going all in on that Champions Edition. Season pass + T-shirt + Statue, I'm sold.

Just don't know if I'm going for the personalized T-shirt or not.

Japanese version of the trailer looks miles better:

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
I’ll be pissed if you cant foul your way thgouh the whole match when you play as Kojiro Hyuga.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm curious, why this game is not coming to Xbox One? I thought Namco had good relationship with Microsoft, they are getting games like Scarlet Nexus, so why not this game as well?

Zoro7

Banned
Looking forward to this. I know it’ll be bad but nostalgia will keep me entertained for a few weeks.

TLZ

Banned
Good update. But I wish they'd let us change difficulty in story mode. Finding it too easy. Or add an even more difficult mode and let us play that difficulty throughout.

It also would be nice if they'd add stories to all these character DLCs. Like Aoi leaving Japan for Italy playing for Intermilan. Hino coming from Real Japan 7. Have a Real Japan 7 story route even. I'd love to play as them.

Would be great if they added 60fps support for PS5 too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom