• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon Castle War of 1999

night13x

I hear ya...

There is small hope though. Seems like Konami is finally pulling it's head out of it's ass a tiny bit with the silent hill stuff so we could see the 2nd coming of Castlevania in the future - however probably without Mr. IGA though.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I hear ya...

There is small hope though. Seems like Konami is finally pulling it's head out of it's ass a tiny bit with the silent hill stuff so we could see the 2nd coming of Castlevania in the future - however probably without Mr. IGA though.
That's the problem. Without IGA, it's not going to be the same.

But as long as it's Japanese developed, I have some hope. Whatever they do, do NOT give it to Western developers.

bender

What time is it?
I still don't have any faith in newly developed projects from Konami.

I'm still hoping we'll see an NDS Castlevania Collection. And I'm really curious how the ports in the MGS Collections are going to fair, considering the complexity gap between those games and the ones in their current collections.

Last edited:

night13x

I hope whatever form castlevania returns in... its 2d and not 3d trash. It never really worked out for them every time they developed a 3d version.

night13x

We'll always have Bloodstained.

In all honesty - I feel that Bloodstained is the successor to Castlevania and probably what people who grew up with Castlevania whould be focusing on the most. Thank god IGA never threw in the hat. Can't wait till Bloodstained 2 comes out!

Top Bottom