• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Nintendo leave a lot of money on the table with no Pokemon Sun/Moon amiibos?

Kyari

No, because they already make a ton of similarly priced Pokémon toys that likely have less overhead.

Honestly, I think the two separate versions thing is just convention at this point. Maybe they get a few more sales out of it, but it's unlikely to offset the extra cost of having two separate SKUs.

willizle02

Neo Member
VAxoqmb.png

ngl, actually laughed at this.

Skeletos311

Not a lot of money. They wouldn't have made more than 3 for every GameStop and wouldn't have made more for about 6 months.

I was hoping the previously released Pokemon Smash Bros. Amiibo would do something.

I would use the Amiibo to give you stuffed toys for your room or clothing items.

jax

Banned
Because GameFreak hates Nintendo. The few Pokémon Amiibo we do have are severely limited compared to their counterparts because TPC/GameFreak decided that was what had to be done for whatever reason. Now they pretend Amiibo (and 3D, and N3DS) don't exist at all.

It's really annoying and I wish Nintendo would reel them in a bit.

JoeM86

Because GameFreak hates Nintendo. The few Pokémon Amiibo we do have are severely limited compared to their counterparts because TPC/GameFreak decided that was what had to be done for whatever reason. Now they pretend Amiibo (and 3D, and N3DS) don't exist at all.

It's really annoying and I wish Nintendo would reel them in a bit.

What the frak? No they don't

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Don't give them any ideas.

They can barely get shit together with the demand of their NES Mini, still don't know how they "overlooked" its demand.

Plus it'll be another amiibo demand/shortage all over again. I'm JUST NOW seeing restocks of Smash characters like Robin and Lucina..whom of which when he first release I NEVER seen him in stores physically

Top Bottom