• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do You Prefer Sneezing or Farting?

Which one my lovelies?

• Sneezing

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Farting

Votes: 38 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I've just had a mega sneezing fit - literally about 30 sneezes in a row. But afterwards I also popped out some massive farts (which were proper hummers but thats another story for another time) so I really wonder what is your preference?

badblue

Gold Member
fart GIF

Billbofet

I will often do both simultaneously and I find sneezing more satisfying, but farts can be funny as hell.
Yes, I am five years old.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Sneezes are outside of our control. You feel it coming on, sneeze, done. It's animalistic. Base

Farts, however, can provide delayed gratification. Save one up and release when the time is just right. Farts are for the refined among us.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Farting. Nothing like your own brand.

Meanwhile sneezing is just gross and if they sneak up on you while your hands are busy they can be messy.

Ikutachi

Sometimes sneezing is followed up with getting a tissue to blow my nose. None of that fuss with the other.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sneezes are outside of our control. You feel it coming on, sneeze, done. It's animalistic. Base

Farts, however, can provide delayed gratification. Save one up and release when the time is just right. Farts are for the refined among us.

Sneezing comes out of nowhere. Instant mental shakedown. Farts, well nice, miss that instant x factor.

Farts are fun and satisfying when you can drop a powerful blast. The kind of fart that can wake your partner. Otherwise I'd go with a good sneeze cause I hate the smell that can accompany a fart.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
As long as I don't shit my pants, I like farting. Plus it makes me laugh and I need more things to do that.

Fun fact: I was with an ex-girlfriend in a Barnes & Nobles and I farted really loud. I didn't know it was going to come out like that and there were people looking at me even from the other side of the book aisle.

Sneezing is a mini orgasm. Ever on the edge of a sneeze and it doesn't happen? Everyone is disappointed with this. With farting there is no emotions involved. It's funnier I suppose.

Imagine going for a sneeze in the company of strangers, only to unleash the most thunderous fart ever...😐

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Imagine going for a sneeze in the company of strangers, only to unleash the most thunderous fart ever...😐
When I was around 10 years old, I was at a neighbours house and a bunch of us were on his porch including his dad.

I did a big burp + fart combo and laughed. Everyone else did too but his dad. He actually kind of got mad at me. He also got mad at me when I grabbed an axe from his garage and said "I'm axe man". Boy was he mad. LOL.

As for farting by strangers, I dont. But one of my buddies did when we took the subway to university. He didn't care. Hilarious stuff.

Top Bottom