• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 - Far Harbor Official Trailer

Has Bethesda said how long this DLC is? Originally, I wanted to wait until all the DLC was released to go back to Fallout 4. But if this thing is really big I might just jump back in

carlsojo

This looks basically like Point Lookout 2. Which is great, because it was my favorite of the Fallout 3 expansions.

Edit: yo that fishing hat looks dope.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
My hope is that the expansion adds new perks and/or armor/weapon options.

For me the most desired option would be able to craft legendary weapons/armor by enabling you to scrap legendaries and apply those effects to other weapons/armor.

Also the ability to add ballistic weave to anything so I can keep my sexy jumpsuit on.

Seriously that's all I want...

My hope is that the expansion adds new perks and/or armor/weapon options.

For me the most desired option would be able to craft legendary weapons/armor by enabling you to scrap legendaries and apply those effects to other weapons/armor.

Also the ability to add ballistic weave to anything so I can keep my sexy jumpsuit on.

Seriously that's all I want...

Now that the creation kit is out, you can get more new weapons/armors from mods than relying from these DLCs.

New perks would be a good addition though.

Fisty

Did survival mode drop yet? Any impressions if so? Hoping its the definitive experience like it was in New Vegas...

Meowster

I'm in, as much as I didn't like the story I still had a fun time playing.
I just started a new play through and I'm having a lot more fun just exploring places and discovering news things. The main quest (and a lot of other side quests) was a big letdown, especially the lack of choice, but it's still enjoyable and the world is huge. Can't wait for the expansion.

Sotha_Sil

Ruh roh. This implies either scaling or a difficulty level that you can just plow through. Either way, it's bad.

It could also mean that you'll get destroyed if you go in at too low of a level.

Did FO4 have scaling? I actually can't remember, lol.

Very excited for this. I hope I will have enough time to dive into this. I neglected my PS4 in the last few weeks but this might bring me back.

Some enemies are scaled. I meet the odd one that is lvl 120, like me. But the map radiates the difficulty from Sanctuary towards the East and South. So you'll find lvl 5's around Starlight Drive In and lvl 30's towards The Witch Museum for example.

Top Bottom