• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| That's Hell You're Walking Into

One of Alice Kunoji's NPs (from the JP collab) goes hard. It's the one Ploy of hers we never visually saw in Mahoyo (though she DID use it. If you read the VN, it was in the train station vs. Touko's doll army), Wandersnatch.

This event is totally Mahoyo 2, or references stuff from it that Nasu had planned out (Mahoyo was supposed to be a VN trilogy fyi)

Last edited:

Pejo

One of Alice Kunoji's NPs (from the JP collab) goes hard. It's the one Ploy of hers we never visually saw in Mahoyo (though she DID use it. If you read the VN, it was in the train station vs. Touko's doll army), Wandersnatch.

This event is totally Mahoyo 2, or references stuff from it that Nasu had planned out (Mahoyo was supposed to be a VN trilogy fyi)

I'm really impressed with the collab so far. On a surface level they look like ultra generic anime characters but each of them seem to have so many references and hidden things about them. Really cool stuff.

Pejo

You guys rolling for Constantine? I like him and he looks like Super Georgios, seems good for CQ's. Still, I'm gonna pass and maybe get him on a rerun down the road. Too much to save for.

Top Bottom