• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Nov 4-10 | I-No what that finger smells like [18+]

That was fucking rough.

Also Neo vs F. Champ Grand Finals

Let the collusion jokes and ResidentSleepers begin!

"They might not pot split. They might not."

lol, sure.

Dahbomb

Buckethead is just another MarlinPie/Yipes. He has swag and tech but he is a massive choker. At least MarlinPie and Yipes have won a few tournaments.

Buckethead is just another MarlinPie/Yipes. He has swag and tech but he is a massive choker. At least MarlinPie and Yipes have won a few tournaments.

iirc, buckethead choked massively against chris g and justin wong at texas showdown and ended up getting 3rd while chris and justin played random select in grand finals lmao

Marz

Return of Magnus?

When's the last time 2 Magnetos were in grand finals? Although I guess this isn't really a major.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dahbomb

Return of Magnus?

When's the last time 2 Magnetos were in grand finals? Although I guess this isn't really a major.
"Return" of Magnus? Magnus never went anywhere. Has an EVO title win under his belt, numerous major wins and is a definitive top 5 character in the game.

de1irium

yea its funny how small 'advances' or features in streams never stick

ppl be keepin it basic

Mostly because as simple as a "vs" screen looks, it's still kind of hard for most streamers to pull off on the fly unless you've got an art guy who can help gather everything up the night before / morning of (since you don't know top 8 until Saturday night), and wrangle assets as the matches happen.

Clawww

Mostly because as simple as a "vs" screen looks, it's still kind of hard for most streamers to pull off on the fly unless you've got an art guy who can help gather everything up the night before / morning of (since you don't know top 8 until Saturday night), and wrangle assets as the matches happen.

Yeah, no doubt. But effort is required to push things forward and make improvements. Not that streamers are obligated to do any of that; I'm perfectly happy with the state of streams.

casperOne

That show isn't the mentalist so it's probably not good

"The Mentalist" feeds off "The Good Wife's" table-scraps. It's on at 10PM (10:45 because of football this week). "The Good Wife" competes regularly with "Game of Thrones", "The Walking Dead" and "Homeland" and it's still there.

Oh, and I'm not sure that even if Jane finds out who Red John is that he'll be satisfied.

FGC Drama is better than any hour long series on television, good sir!

I got more hype for last weeks episode than I did for some tournaments this year.

A man of good taste.

You too, good sir.

I think it's safe to say that we're now seeing Alicia's final form, Dark Alicia.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Chavelo, check your PMs!

Also what is our thread title?!

Tie between RIP Twitch and EVO Champions not guaranteed.

Top Bottom