• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flutes possibly contaminated with semen given to California students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find humor in a story like this however is not particularly warranted. I feel like a bunch of kids were violated without consent. A crime has occured. The fact that the perpetrator found a maybe funny way to do it is not worth giggling about.

It's not even a "funny" way. It's a pedophile getting their rocks off on the idea of kids injesting his sperm.

How any decent human being that doesn't approve of pedophiles can find this amusing is simply beyond me.

I have a two year old daughter and I'll straight up say there are some nasty motherfuckers commenting in this thread.

Because it's one of the most absurd news articles to read... Lots of fear mongering and poorly derived conspiracies. I have some real news for you though, if you went out shopping today, touched something on the shelves at wal mart or at starbucks or at the bus stop etc, chances are, you got someone else's semen and fecal matter on yourself. Lab test would absolutely prove this... Don't get me started on hotel rooms.

I am willing to bet this is a hypercondriac parent flipping their lid, fabricating a semen bombed flute conspiracy.

If you don't comprehend the difference between fecal particles that exist as germs in the air from someone taking a dump or semen particles as someone not washing their hands and someone intentionally jerking off and placing semen on kids instruments to put in their mouths you are beyond my ability to reach with words.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Some pretty gross and honestly messed up reactions to this story. It’s not funny at all.

If you don't comprehend the difference between fecal particles that exist as germs in the air from someone taking a dump or semen particles as someone not washing their hands and someone intentionally jerking off and placing semen on kids instruments to put in their mouths you are beyond my ability to reach with words.

Soooo, with your naive crazy fucked up logic of humanity, Fecal matter is okay to be airborne, because well!! we can't do much about it: but semen and other body fluids should be contained, because we can wash our hands??! what? Everyone you knwo washed their hands after sex, taking a dump? masturbating? huh!? whaaat?? Only perverts don't? You are failing to reach me with your words indeed.

Going forward; since it's beyond your ability: Please do not reach me with your words in these forums again.

I doubt I'd find anything funny if I had a kid.

This post needs more love!

OMG maaan! as someone already mentioned, take a load off mate!

All of this with corny joking stuff would make sense if this grown man put his semen on another grown ass man flute. Sure, that's a Sketch that's in tons of comedy movies!

But a grown man putting his semen on Flutes that are meant for children, kids tho? Wtf is funny about this? Do you watch movies and TV shows where grown men put their semen on items meant for children to put their mouths on?

Philly40

Well I mean there's a Federal investigation so I imagine they're assuming it's not fake. Plus the guy was arrested (source). Might need to wait more than 7 hours for a result, hopefully this thread is closed by then.

Again, I'm not denying the possibility, but I've seen witch hunts before, and this looks and walks like a witch hunt.

I mean I get it. You're pretending you're witty. But this dumb bullshit belongs on reddit to be honest.

I wish I was half as witty to come up with that, that's why I gave the credit to the witty person. I am not that witty to be honest.

Soooo, with your naive crazy fucked up logic of humanity, Fecal matter is okay to be airborne, because well!! we can't do much about it: but semen and other body fluids should be contained, because we can wash our hands??! what? Everyone you knwo washed their hands after sex, taking a dump? masturbating? huh!? whaaat?? Only perverts don't? You are failing to reach me with your words indeed.

Neith

Banned
So wait was this baked into the flutes or did this guy literally whack it on every flute. This is crazy. People are insane these days.

Orbis

Again, I'm not denying the possibility, but I've seen witch hunts before, and this looks and walks like a witch hunt.
I am very much against witch hunts and I hope the name of anyone involved stays hidden until proven guilty, or never if not. There's nothing witch hunt about a news article about an investigation though, there is an allegation and they had reason to investigate and arrest. Could turn out to be nothing.

Two Words

Because it's one of the most absurd news articles to read... Lots of fear mongering and poorly derived conspiracies. I have some real news for you though, if you went out shopping today, touched something on the shelves at wal mart or at starbucks or at the bus stop etc, chances are, you got someone else's semen and fecal matter on yourself. Lab test would absolutely prove this... Don't get me started on hotel rooms.

I am willing to bet this is a hypercondriac parent flipping their lid, fabricating a semen bombed flute conspiracy.

Saying this isn't funny is apparently fear-mongering....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom