• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest Gamestop story..

Fatman

So i go into my local gamestop in the mall, and mind you there are a bunch of geeks working there. I'm looking around the store at PC games, and i see theif, im looking at it, and out of nowhere this black man (calm down im black too) comes out of nowhere and whispers Kazaa right into my ear. and im giving him the some asshole that just whispered in my ear look....

Fularu

Banned
Fatman said:
So i go into my local gamestop in the mall, and mind you there are a bunch of geeks working there. I'm looking around the store at PC games, and i see theif, im looking at it, and out of nowhere this black man (calm down im black too) comes out of nowhere and whispers Kazaa right into my ear. and im giving him the some asshole that just whispered in my ear look....

Oh well, went home D/l it off CRIM.
You sure as hell are bent to break the record of the fastest ban ever...

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
Ban_Get.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That must have been creepy, having some random guy whisper sweet nothings into your ear.

Hellraizah

A black man giving tips on how to steal to another black man he doesn't even know, must be victims of the prison system.

Culex

Banned
So i go into my local gamestop in the mall... and out of nowhere this black man (calm down im black too) comes... right into my... asshole

Talk about taking something out of context :)

Fatman said:

Did you dieing laughing?

Top Bottom