• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gabe Newell is #134 on Forbes' richest people of USA 2016 list

Then you compare him to actual big companies... and then he is nothing. Valve is big on game standards, but is small compared to giants like MS,FACEBOOK,APPLE,GOOGLE...who have multiple people, and multiple people who have not been worth 4 billion since the 80's. So, i really dont get the excitement...he is a big fish in a small pond, but he gets in the ocean... he isnt even a seed. Congrats for MS, with Bill Gates being in the top 2 since like forever...where is the thread on that?

Haha, ProBusinessgamer

Then you compare him to actual big companies... and then he is nothing. Valve is big on game standards, but is small compared to giants like MS,FACEBOOK,APPLE,GOOGLE...who have multiple people, and multiple people who have not been worth 4 billion since the 80's. So, i really dont get the excitement...he is a big fish in a small pond, but he gets in the ocean... he isnt even a seed. Congrats for MS, with Bill Gates being in the top 2 since like forever...where is the thread on that?

lmao what the fuck is this

Bishop89

Half-Life-3.gif

MTC100

Banned
So many people got banned in here, interesting.

Steam seems to be the best decision he/his company ever made. Too bad it also erased any possibility of a Half Life 3 in our time line.

He seems to deserve the money more than many people above him on the list

3 Siblings inherited $35B each from a single inheritance for example

What does Gabe spend his time doing nowadays? I mean he can do anything he wants obviously at this point

The Hermit

Omg
Can we keep him?

Top Bottom