• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GamesRadar — 'Helldivers 2 is the best RPG of 2024 - do you agree?'

I'll have to respectfully disagree with GamesRadar+ take here, and instead will say that Hellidivers 2 is the best platformer of the year. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

In case the tweet gets taken down:

zECkPzf.png

Last edited:
Helldivers 2 is the best "game" that has come out this year. It's not really close, honestly. Don't know why they couldn't just write that click bait headline

Hohenheim

But in close competition with Balatro, aka the best ARPG this year.

Yeah, gaming journalism is a joke at this point. A pointless and very silly joke with no substance.

yurinka

I'll have to respectfully disagree with GamesRadar+ take here, and instead will say that Hellidivers 2 is the best platformer of the year. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

In case the tweet gets taken down:

Wrong take on the video and tweet. Like in almost any videogame you play as a fictional character in a fictional story, so you play a role there. But this doesn't mean it's an RPG, it just means it's a videogame with playable characters and a minimum of lore/story.

Helldivers 2 is a coop shooter, not an RPG.

ill allow it

F1fpaiOXwAkNlUN.jpg:large

Ok, forget what I said above. Helldivers 2 is an RPG, and the best one ever. I found two big and beautiful reasons that changed my mind and also turned me into the number 1 Games Radar fan. Even considering to move from Barcelona to UK. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Man I used to troll GameFAQs by claiming Zelda is a JRPG series and therefore Nintendo is the king of JRPGs because Zelda is better than Final Fantasy.

Nobody ever told me that I could make a career out of spouting off my retarded opinions.

Somewhere there's a joke in here about how everyone playing this game is role playing as their characters in delivering galactic democracy.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Never met a person who fit this stereotype that did not have extremely poor hygiene. Don't be fooled GAF. It smells. Worse yet, it thinks the smell is a virtuous sign of liberation.
I bet she stinks good. :lollipop_content:

yurinka

pretty good but she’d look so much better without the clown lipstick and zany hair.
I see no issue with her lipstick and zany hair. As fan of Hiroshima and Nagasaki like rockets plus tatooed girls, I think she looks amazing.

And well, who cares about her looks, we were talking about if Helldivers 2 is a RPG or not. And well, also about that if the article receives some criticism on internet and she needs to leave UK, I can offer her a home in my city, we even have here a "welcome refugees" slogan for foreign political refugees in my region. :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:
I see no issue with her lipstick and zany hair. As fan of Hiroshima and Nagasaki like rockets plus tatooed girls, I think she looks amazing.

And well, who cares about her looks, we were talking about if Helldivers 2 is a RPG or not. And well, also about that if the article receives some criticism on internet and she needs to leave UK, I can offer her a home in my city, we even have here a "welcome refugees" slogan for foreign political refugees in my region. :messenger_beaming:
Smellblade 2: I Can Fix Her

Top Bottom