• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golden Sun GC in development?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
neptunes said:
It'll be show at this years SPACEWORLD.

you heard it here first! ;)

Well, you know
If you say its gonna be at spaceworld every year, your bound to get it right sometime

neptunes

this is the only year I've predicted a spaceworld.

They're bound to have it this year. They'll show off everything.

AniHawk

neptunes said:
this is the only year I've predicted a spaceworld.

They're bound to have it this year. They'll show off everything.

Well, Nintendo's had a Spaceworld for all its major system launches, right? If so, then maybe they'll do it for the DS this year.

From 1995-2001, wasn't it a yearly thing?

GDGF

Soothsayer
And ishinkai before then. Shoshinkai before that. Famicom Spaceworld has been going on for years and years and years...

john tv

It's a little late to be having a Spaceworld w/o saying anything about it yet... if they don't announce it very soon, don't expect it to happen.

Jacobi

Banned
That would be really cool, but I don't think that'll happen. But maybe Mario Tennis will have some rpg-elements ?

Shiggy

trippingmartian said:
What's this about Mother 3 GCN and FFVI Rebirth!!! Oh? Golden Sun you say?

Mother 3 was official announced for GBA in 2003 ;)

Golden Sun was announced for GameCube by Nintendo Iceland. Maybe they made a mistake or they shouldn't put it on their list, but it is there. The site wasn't updated a long time....

http://www.nintendo.is/gamecube/gamecubeleikir.html

[...]
F-Zero Nintendo ?
Golden Sun Nintendo ?
Kirby Tilt n´ Tumble Nintendo ?
[...]

I wish to god I brought Golden Sun 1 with me to Japan. I've just about maxed out Advance Wars 2's single-player potential and I really want to replay that game again. When I bought GS it was during a thick release of software for all systems so I never gave it my full attention. I am damn close to the end though. I can't wait to see a Cube version. Look at Mario Golf for a good example of how an awesome Cube game should be done.

Redbeard

Banned
The Golden Sun titles are the epitome of triteness. Why anyone would even want this crap on a console is beyond my comprehension.

Culex

Banned
Redbeard said:
The Golden Sun titles are the epitome of triteness. Why anyone would even want this crap on a console is beyond my comprehension.

The Golden Sun titles have flaws just like any other RPG. I'd gladly take a Golden Sun game on the GC, since I love the series. Golden Sun 2 is packed full of extras and play time.

Top Bottom