• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOTY 2016 [The Playroom PSVR] just got a Free DLC update

sn00zer

Literally no idea what the DLC is
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...wars/cid=IP9100-CUSA04318_00-US00000000000001
1.jpg

2.jpg

Just tried it. 1-4 players, no idea what the game looks like on the TV.

Starts off like RIGS.
Basically it's a turret shooter. Not the most impressive thing in Playroom but it has some nice scale as you are small and low to the ground.

And I forgot but DAMN, Playroom looks so fucking good via the PRO.
Everything looks so clean.

Mine did an update today here in the UK, update history just says game improvements though, anyone know if this is in the update or is it a separate PS Store item to download?

Edit - Just checked the store on my phone, it's a separate download. Will play it later, looks fun. Playroom VR is so good.

iratA

Mine did an update today here in the UK, update history just says game improvements though, anyone know if this is in the update or is it a separate PS Store item to download?

Edit - Just checked the store on my phone, it's a separate download. Will play it later, looks fun. Playroom VR is so good.

Ah ok good to know. The Playroom PSVR is a family favorite here in our house. Looking forward to this update, but for the love of all things, someone, anyone, make a full blown 3D platforming game in PSVR. The Playroom is proof of concept.

sn00zer

Welp that was awesome. Neat setting (you are on the floor of a kids room), surprisingly difficult (really asks you to look around in directions you arent necessarily shooting), and pretty neat sense of scale.

This all better be leading up to Ape Escape VR......or just more playroom DLC

Top Bottom