• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC detailed - Link's Awakening, PH, Spirit Tracks, ALBW

Marin is the only other character that is remotely popular enough, and she has zero moveset potential at all.

6O1VoYS.gif

rhandino

Banned
My speculation:

Link'k Awakening
- New Character: Marin (Instruments of the Sirens)
- New Weapon: Shovel (Linkle)

Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks
-> New Character: Linebeck (Uses the Phantom Hourglass to make time based attacks)
-> New Weapon: Whip (Toon Link)

A Link Between Worlds
- New Character: Ravio (using an array of his weapons for sale) and Yuga (Using the painting powers)

rhandino

Banned
Thinking about it a biT I'm kind of pressed that there is not Oracle or Minish Cap DLC packs because I wanted this

mgjHSzM.png

and this

PmVjmHW.png

Ryce

Marin is the only other character that is remotely popular enough, and she has zero moveset potential at all.
Every character in the world has "moveset potential." Characters like Ruto, Agitha, Twili Midna, Tetra, King Daphnes, and Medli don't fight in their original games, but Koei Tecmo managed to design full movesets for them based on their personalities and defining characteristics. The same could easily be done for Marin. Give her a harp, the ability to sing, water powers, and a Wind Fish summon, and she's good to go.

I wasn't going to buy this because the game looks pretty rough on 3DS (like PS2-era Dynasty Warriors), but they have a Link's Awakening DLC pack...fuck. Fuck you Nintendo, I'll buy it.

Brofield

GLorious news to read. I had absolutely no intention of getting the gimped handheld game but so long as the Wii U continues to be supported I'll definitely grab the DLC.

As a result, are the Wii U and 3DS games now confirmed to have full parity?

GLorious news to read. I had absolutely no intention of getting the gimped handheld game but so long as the Wii U continues to be supported I'll definitely grab the DLC.

As a result, are the Wii U and 3DS games now confirmed to have full parity?

Wii U will get new characters and weapons only.

Everything else will be in the 3DS version.

Brofield

Wii U will get new characters and weapons only.

Everything else will be in the 3DS version.

Ehh, well I'm still slow on the Adventure mode maps that I still have to go through, so I suppose I can live without that for the time being.

What are these "My Fairy" costumes, though? And, I feel like I'm dumb but I can't quite decipher the PR, but does the Wii U Season Pass also get this DLC, or do I need to buy it separately?

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Ehh, well I'm still slow on the Adventure mode maps that I still have to go through, so I suppose I can live without that for the time being.

What are these "My Fairy" costumes, though? And, I feel like I'm dumb but I can't quite decipher the PR, but does the Wii U Season Pass also get this DLC, or do I need to buy it separately?

My Fairy is a new feature in Legends, they're tiny fairies that you dress up and they give you bonus stuff.

You have to purchase another season pass for the Legends DLC.

NeonZ

As far as the Wii U goes, there's the old season pass for the old pre-Legends DLC (Master Quest, Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask, Ganon Pack) and then now a new season pass that covers the characters and weapon sets of the Legends Season Pass. There's also a separate DLC for the Legends characters if you don't have the 3ds game itself for a free code, and also some old standalone DLC with the OOT, TP and SS costumes (it was originally pre-order DLC, but was later sold as standalone DLC, separate from the season pass).

Zero-ELEC

Banned
When is the Legends Character Pack DLC for WiiU is going to launch? All of this is very confusing.

"The Legends Character Pack, which costs £10.79 / €11.99 and will launch in summer 2016, includes Linkle, Skull Kid, Tetra, Toon Link, King Daphnes and Ganondorf’s trident weapon."

Top Bottom