• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miitopia, Brain Training, and Pikmin to launch with New Nintendo 2DS XL on July 28

Shiggy

It went a bit under that Nintendo is releasing three new games in Europe on the same day as the 2DS XL. For Miitopia, we previously just had a 2017 date.

Hey! PIKMIN: In this brand-new style of Pikmin game, players guide Captain Olimar through 2D side-scrolling levels and collect Sparklium to refuel his crashed ship, the S.S. Dolphin 2, so he can escape the planet. The Touch Screen controls let players choose the right Pikmin to toss at enemies and objects, which is critical to defeating foes and solving the many puzzles Olimar encounters during his adventure.

Miitopia: Band together with your Mii and Mii friends to explore your own personalised world of Miitopia. Cast Mii characters into various roles and watch hilarious scenes unfold as they work together to defeat the Dark Lord who has stolen the faces of the townspeople of Miitopia. Players can bring in their created Mii characters from Miitomo or Tomodachi Life, or create their own Mii team in the game. This game has a lighthearted tone with traditional and strategic RPG-like elements, including customisation, relationship building and team management.

Dr Kawashima’s Devilish Brain Training: Can you stay focused?:
The third entry in a series which has sold more than 15 million copies in Europe to date, this game seeks to train players’ brains with a series of challenging concentration-based exercises.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2017...-XL-portable-system-on-July-28th-1218256.html

CTR_HeyPikmin_TS_UKV_Dummy.png
81OY7HlwgUL._SL1500_.jpg

I hope they dusted off the Brain Training boxes if they were kept in some warehouse for the past 4 years.

SalvaPot

Kept you waiting, huh?

Jsut a reminder we had to wait several years for Inazuma Eleven in NA =P.

But damn, how long did Brain Training took?

Wonder if pushing back Ever Oasis would've been a better idea. Right now it's out e3 month and I don't think anyone is going to care.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
I'd also think so. But they only announced the delay back then a week before the software's scheduled release.

Good point, but they wouldn't hold off on release for 4 years if they had the game prepared to ship. Nintendo is weird, but at the end of the day they like money. If they had been done and had everything ready to go without any more work, it'd have come out.

Shiggy

Wonder if pushing back Ever Oasis would've been a better idea. Right now it's out e3 month and I don't think anyone is going to care.

Nobody seems to care about it. Then again, Nintendo isn't handing out any information and isn't showing the game.

I made this thread a few days ago but it got buried. Though that was for NA, I think Europe must've only made the announcement afterward.

Nobody cared to make a thread for the European announcement.

Top Bottom