• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miyazaki says he's grateful people want a Bloodborne Remake

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Translation: It's not happening.

200w.gif
5c67cfc8c6eb7a0682d174dfc83f0bd2ba21023f.gif

It's simply a travesty that BB isn't running 4k60fps on PS5 and PC. That alone would make me happy but a Demon's Souls Remake style remake would make me explode in my pants.

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
Did anyone ever ask Miyazaki what kind of dreams he has? I mean, where do these fucking abhorrent abominations/ideas come from that were present in Bloodborne, for example? Giger and King had interesting stories.
Bloodborne was Lovecraft inspired to my knowledge.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Just don't let either Sony or Bluepoint do it, for Crhist sake.

Leave From Software do the remaster if you want to preserve the artstyle.
And also preserve terrible PC framepacing and an uncapped frame rate on consoles.

Jesb

Alot of people are screaming for a remaster but why not a new game. Why do they refuse to make a new one…. It’s not my type of game so I don’t care either way, just curious.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Alot of people are screaming for a remaster but why not a new game. Why do they refuse to make a new one…. It’s not my type of game so I don’t care either way, just curious.

I think a lot of people wouldn't be as interested in a new game because they think there's no way to replicate the big cosmic horror revelation of the original.

fart town usa

Gold Member
I'd just like to see a PS5 patch. It doesn't need to be remade and it would probably look worse if From didn't handle it themselves.

Emedan

Why the fuck people talking about a remake? Bloodborne could’ve been released yesterday. Just raise resolution and FPS cap.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I think Sony is aware just how much this thing could sell now so the original plan they had for a remaster turned into a remake, into a system seller.

So they could position this with PS5 Pro launch to move units or PS6.

What happened to that 60fps mode that was running on hacked PS5s? Isn't that the very least Sony/From could do quite easily as an official free upgrade?
Yes they could do that and Microsoft would, but Sony are penny pinchers and will fleece consumers with the mildest of upgrades.

Top Bottom