• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Ballers...How good is it?

Matlock

Banned
I'm looking at trading in NFSU and NFL Street, maybe going to get NBA Ballers, definitely going to get Mario Golf GBA (for play before Spider-Man 2).

But...is NBA Ballers that good of a game? I played a small bit of it on the demo kiosk, and it seemed fun.

i told you homeboy...

don't touch this!

matlock i'll level with you: if you buy this game, you will no longer play it in 2 weeks. there i said it. you will NO LONGER PLAY IT in 2 weeks! why waste 30 schkamolies on this game? put it to bed dude. if you have $30 burning a hole in your pocket donate it to the RTSFJR (return to san francisco jerry rice) foundation.

DMczaf

a_mcgrady_m.jpg

Ramirez

Yea it does have Lebron...

And I say pick it up if you have some friends who could play the 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 mode with you,other wise don't buy it.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I don't know if it's because I'm so use to NBA Street's style of play but I had alot of trouble getting in to Ballers... I picked it up when it first came out... put it down and haven't picked it back up since....

Fifty

I really enjoyed it, but it's not as commonly liked as Street... I'd recommend it but too often people haven't liked it after my vote of confidence :)

Ballers is an excellent game. While I enjoy NBA Street 2 more, Baller's can be very fun and rewarding to play. This week I had a friend come over, and we found ourselves playing Ballers most of the time. It makes for a great two player game. Even though it is an arcade game, it feels like real one on one. It's really cool.

Top Bottom